Re: Sims Mobile: Deleting Sims

by lgchancellor

Original Post

★★★ Novice
This question shouldn't be marked as "Solved" because the "solution" isn't a good one. When someone googles this issue, this post is the first result and they will think there's a way to do delete a Sim and there isn't.
Message 11 of 92 (14,247 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is actually really stupid. I was forced to add a second sim which I never wanted and now there's no way for me to get rid of it. Waiting for them to retire is extremely time consuming and not worth it. Why can't it be as simple as DELETING the sim?? Wow.

Message 12 of 92 (14,151 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Why? Because then we wouldn't have to spend sim cash with which to add a third sim. 😉
Message 13 of 92 (14,017 Views)

★★★ Novice
People complaining about a free playable character that they can edit are just silly, however....

My one and ONLY issue with this game so far, and it’s a big one, is that I can’t take off friends/aquintances that I may have accidentally interacted with via parties. I got a couple of annoying looking characters as friends I REALLY DO NOT WANT and it’s not like I can edit others looks so at least let me be rude and unfriend them or SOMETHING but I’m locked in a friendship story with this ugly thing and it’s like...... This isn’t fun at all. It feels forced and sucks but when that gets fixed I’ll reward EA with some cash on me and my girls account for creating quality content. My thing is, you guys create a game built around customization and I can’t get rid of friends?.... not trying to pile up 1k aquitances
Message 14 of 92 (13,963 Views)

★★ Novice

I too have the same problem. I was forced to create another sim which I dont really want to, but I find it helpful because both of these sims are working and earning coins much faster, I just dont use the second sim to interact alot. I will just wait for that sim to retire so I can get rid of it. Standard smile

Message 15 of 92 (13,943 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I agree absolutely! Make deleting in sims Mobile a Must!
Message 16 of 92 (13,856 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is simple usability problem, I ACCIDENTALLY create it, so I need to remove it. This feature should be a launch feature. It's either stupid game designer or just lack of resource to develop the feature.
Message 17 of 92 (13,824 Views)

★ Novice
I've also had this problem, I was accidentally forced to create a new Sim and now I have it stuck in my household. I don't want to use or play this character and I'm really frustrated that I can't get rid of it. It's distracting having to manage this character and makes the game a lot less fun, and I might just delete the app.
Message 18 of 92 (13,782 Views)

★★★★ Novice
So I tried to restart the game cause unfortunately that's your only solution for us but it keeps syncing up to the original file so can you please just let me know whether or not you plan on fixing this problem so I can know whether or not to delete the app
Message 19 of 92 (13,718 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It is very annoying that they programmed this game to be stuck with a character you can not delete. It hinders the game experience and is probably an easy fix for programmers. Why is this not a important issue?
Message 20 of 92 (13,576 Views)