Sims Four Needs Cheat

by AnnaSoanes

Original Post

Sims Four Needs Cheat

★★ Novice

Hi, so I’ve had the sims four game on my PC for a while, but I’m still pretty clueless when it comes to cheats. I know there’s the fill all commodities cheat, but for some reason that won’t work. My problem is that I need a way to fill up my sims needs instantly. I’ve always used the method of right clicking on the sim, and selecting the fill needs option, but I just got online and when I right click it only switches from one sim to another, which has never happened before. I have testing cheats on, and no mods. If anyone knows another cheat or has an answer to why it isn’t working, I’d appreciate it. 

Message 1 of 3 (338 Views)

Re: Sims Four Needs Cheat

Champion (Retired)

When you rightclick a Sim that currently don't have the focus that Sim will get focus. This is intended behavior. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (330 Views)

Re: Sims Four Needs Cheat

★★★★ Novice
Yes, you have to have the sim you want to fix as your selected sim before you click them

Also, I'm wondering if you also need cas.fulleditmode on at the same time. I can't remember for sure...
Message 3 of 3 (238 Views)