Sims Families -general discussion

by Finealta

Original Post

Re: Sims Families -general discussion

★★★★★ Pro
LOL @Simfanatic08 She is a Winchester! What did you expect, that girl is a solid listener of good ole Rock and Roll! Try '' Carry on Wayward Son'' then kiss her! She will give you an Impala! they look positively enchanted with each other ♥️🌈♥️
Message 971 of 1,075 (477 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@JulesDarling wrote:
LOL @Simfanatic08 She is a Winchester! What did you expect, that girl is a solid listener of good ole Rock and Roll! Try '' Carry on Wayward Son'' then kiss her! She will give you an Impala! they look positively enchanted with each other ♥️🌈♥️

She definitely is a Winchester through and through! Lol! Fallon and I love her for that! Fallon will definitely try " Carry on Wayward Son" and they can ride that Impala off into the sunset! 💜🌈💜

Message 972 of 1,075 (467 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Simfanatic08 wrote:

@Finealta I too just love Liam and Riley together. They look like they were made for each other. I think we should get some beautiful babies from them!

Me too, me too!!  I have made two already!  Ones stil in the cot, the others a child.  I love seeing her around my house.  I think i took pics of them the other day actually, let me go check!

Message 973 of 1,075 (452 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Knew i did!  I added a pic of their newest addition into a family portrait.  Austin looks a bit dopey 😂 

Message 974 of 1,075 (449 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Fuzzernutter, my Bryce recognizes some of his relatives:

Message 975 of 1,075 (427 Views)

★ Expert

@terogamusaudiHaz That's funny because Mya is Bryce's  Aunt not Niece LOL 

Blaze is his brother and Adam is his Uncle. Adam is Mya's brother  

Message 976 of 1,075 (417 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Fuzzernutter whoops yeah I remember you saying Mya is Ruben’s siblings to me before

Message 977 of 1,075 (412 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Btw I made this last night but din get to post it. It was an announcrment for the wedding party at my place earlier. Might as well share here now

Message 978 of 1,075 (406 Views)

★ Expert

@terogamusaudiHaz Yes Mya's brothers are Ruben and Adam. 

I did not send her into your party and She is not wearing that outfit today so I have no idea how she wound up at the wedding LOL Maybe because she shows up as relative ? She was wearing that outfit yesterday for my party but I changed her clothes last night . She now has pink hair and is wearing pink and purple 

Message 979 of 1,075 (405 Views)

★ Expert

@terogamusaudiHaz congrats now make some cool babies and post their pics !!!

Message 980 of 1,075 (403 Views)