Sims Families -general discussion

by Finealta

Original Post

Re: Sims Families -general discussion

★★★★★ Expert
@themummyof4 Have you tried thinning the lips and widening the mouth? Also, thinning the face, lowering and thinning the cheeks. You might also experiment with pulling back or pushing out the chin. It does change how the mouth looks.
Message 61 of 1,075 (1,525 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I also find that horizontal, flat eyebrows age a person a bit.
Message 62 of 1,075 (1,524 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@themummyof4 I just choose I mouth that looks kinda how I want and then tweak it in the settings. There’s a male mouth that’s quite straight and not so smiley that might be tweakable
Message 63 of 1,075 (1,511 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Finealta wrote:
@themummyof4I’ve yet to be able to read it, as I remember at the first mention of it someone said they couldn’t open the link on their iPad and that’s the platform I play on. I do love seeing your pictures though.

You know mine comes as an email attachment. I wonder if there is someway I could email a copy to you? Just a thought. 😊

Message 64 of 1,075 (1,504 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@themummyof4 wrote:
Anyone know how to get a male Sim to look grumpy/very sad? All the mouths seem to curve up... Chris is supposed to be moody and unhappy...
I got his eyes downwards a little, and bushy eyebrows, but that's as unhappy as I can get him...!

If you go into head, click on the mouth, and then click on the edit icon, you can make it small, wide, move it up and down on their face, all kinds of stuff. I love playing with the Create a SIM menu. 😆☺

Message 65 of 1,075 (1,500 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Ok sorry...I didn't read down far enough...haha 😉

Message 66 of 1,075 (1,499 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PaQuilter1 @themummyof4
Maybe I can try the link through safari on my iPad. Things seem to work on there sometimes when they don’t work on my phone. Can you post it again please?
Message 67 of 1,075 (1,483 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Finealta Look in your messages! 😊

Message 68 of 1,075 (8,038 Views)

★★★★ Expert
My poor Tabitha... just married...and now her Mr Handsome has been struck by Llama Flu...
I had to write about it, of course... Short story is called Shadows.

Poor Richard, he is a dedicated doctor, though... fortunately, he still has some good moments, when you'd never guess he has the dreaded disease...
Message 69 of 1,075 (1,434 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

So my Ava and Carter just had a baby girl...but wen i went to name her my dog nudged my arm and her name was chosen for her!  So baby Gloria Chisholm is now sleeping in her cot, with her NPC name!  I’ll have to wait til she’s an adult and change it.  I really like naming my sims.  I think i’m tad invested in my sim family.  Addicted much 😂

Message 70 of 1,075 (1,405 Views)