Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Sims Families -general discussion

by Finealta

Original Post

Re: Sims Families -general discussion

Champion

@Finealta No I wasn't having a party but as soon as My Gang left your house, they all started showing up at my house. Lol

@VintageStarlette @mamabearboys @Finealta @themummyof4 @Hossein-Ajax

When would be a good time to have a party because I haven't had one this week yet. I know some of you are in Europe. I'm on the east coast of the U.S. Let me know. 😊

Message 21 of 1,075 (585 Views)

★★ Expert
Great timing! I just put up a new post about party times!
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Week-Party-Board-Schedule/m-p/6800818#M4143
Message 22 of 1,075 (581 Views)

★★★★ Pro
Oh @PaQuilter1 that’s hilarious!!

I’m in Australia so it’s 2:07pm herenow if that helps? I’m pretty much on and off all day lol
Message 23 of 1,075 (580 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Finealta Me too. I have to take our poochie out around noon then I'm in and out thru the day. It's after midnight here. 

Message 24 of 1,075 (578 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@PaQuilter1 Ginamarie is stunning!! And she has the hairstyle I’ve been trying to breed because it’s not unlocked for me yet 😂. I want that long braided hair too but I want to clear my land arghhhh
Message 25 of 1,075 (543 Views)

Champion

@Finealta Thank you! I love playing with the "Create a Sim" Menu. I just kept playing around with all her "features". I had to pay SIM Cash I think to unlock her long hair but it was worth it.  Her and Jake  just had a baby boy. We'll have to see what hair style he has.  Tyler and Victoria had a baby girl, Stephanie, who just turned into a toddler with dark brown pigtails. She's the first one I've had with those. 😊☺

Message 26 of 1,075 (541 Views)

Champion

@Finealta No it didn't work. There aren't even any party decorations out. Maybe we needed to be Friends before the party started. Maybe next time but it's a beautiful home, @BlueWizardRob.  I love how spacious it is and the colors are very soothing. 😊

Message 27 of 1,075 (535 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@PaQuilter1 I’m so torn! I want to buy that hair but there’s some clothes I want too and they all cost $$$ 😓

I’m friends with @BlueWizardRob but his party just isn’t showing up. Unless it’s set to friends only and we had to be friends before it started?
Message 28 of 1,075 (532 Views)

★★★★ Pro
I just started the day and one of my girl sims finished a relationship step overnight and I just got 6 gold with a silver center “deluxe coins”?!!
Message 29 of 1,075 (512 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro
Ooohhh ithey’re for a new event!! 👏😁

Oh nooo I just realised Celeste was the one working st the courthouse and she hadn’t finished her career 😭
Message 30 of 1,075 (511 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help