Sims Families -general discussion

by Finealta

Original Post

Re: Sims Families -general discussion

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette@themummyof4 Totally agree with both of you! I purged my list the other day to 31. Did the same thing as ya'll did. Agree about not getting to level 10 within reason. I only want friends! Ppl who interact. Almost all are from AHQ.

I absolutely hate going to random parties now. They have no fun at all! No one says a single word. How boring. Like @themummyof4 said, I want to give stickers to real friends!

If I get a friend request I always go and look at their houses. I think it says a lot about how they care about the game!

Message 251 of 1,075 (506 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Simfanatic08 I have to agree. If they really care about the game, they would check in a couple times a day. However, having said that, I wonder how many can't get back into their games like poor Mamabearboys. I guess if they are on AHQ we would know though...😋☺

Message 252 of 1,075 (499 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'd love to be able to view homes before I accept a friend request, but unless I get the request during a party, I really have no way to do that. Tedious.

Message 253 of 1,075 (498 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Heavenly Goddess hasn't been active for more than a week, according to my friend list. I assumed it's because she lost her game!!! Tragic!!!

Message 254 of 1,075 (488 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette wrote:

Heavenly Goddess hasn't been active for more than a week, according to my friend list. I assumed it's because she lost her game!!! Tragic!!!

Oh eek, I could her yesterday because of the time spent offline and I couldn’t remember how i met/added her.  I love her beautiful home, so i was surprised when i saw how long she’d been inactive for.  I feel awful now if it’s because she’s locked out. I still dont know how i know her though 🤔 

Message 255 of 1,075 (471 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@VintageStarlette@Finealta Is that her in Game name? I don't think I know her. 😮

Message 256 of 1,075 (465 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Yes, I believe she's on AHQ under the same name. I met her through someone else postng about her house.

Message 257 of 1,075 (453 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Penny Wayne and Hank Hertz were married last night, and lo and behold, early this morning, they had a baby boy!!! @BlueWizardRob

Message 258 of 1,075 (435 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Woooow!! Congratulations to the wonderful couple! So exciting to have a little Wayne boy in town!!! I love the name, he'll be a crack shot!!
Message 259 of 1,075 (430 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette wrote:

Penny Wayne and Hank Hertz were married last night, and lo and behold, early this morning, they had a baby boy!!! @BlueWizardRob

That is so exciting!. I should have known something was up.  Hank was over at the house this morning in Lucy's usual spot.  Usually it is Lucille and Greta, occasionally Penny but not usually Hank.  He visits about as often as any other visitor, tours the house for a few minutes and leaves. Today he came and stood outside for several hours.  .

John Wayne was also there this morning, either he escaped from his retirement home to help or his ghost came to help watch over his future granddaughter-in-law with Hank.

Message 260 of 1,075 (423 Views)