Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Sims Families -general discussion

by Finealta

Original Post

Re: Sims Families -general discussion

★★ Expert
@PaQuilter1 It's an honor to stand on your beautiful purple rug!
Message 11 of 1,075 (725 Views)

Champion

@VintageStarlette When I left the party, all your girls were still there, I guess they followed me home. 😉😊😎

Message 12 of 1,075 (723 Views)

★★ Expert
Hahahaha! Feel free to send them home at bedtime! 😆
Message 13 of 1,075 (719 Views)

★★★★ Pro
Aww @PaQuilter1 that’s so awesome. Such cool pics too. I love this!! 👏👏👏
Message 14 of 1,075 (709 Views)

★★★★ Pro
Are you having one too @PaQuilter1?! It’s not coming up on my list and I accidentally hit attend to one that’s only got stuff for one of my sims to do while I was checking 😢
Message 15 of 1,075 (697 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro
Look at our little social butterflies! 🦋
Message 16 of 1,075 (686 Views)

★★ Expert
@Finealta, you're entertaining the debutante of the evening! @PaQuilter1, isn't this her first party?
Message 17 of 1,075 (682 Views)

★★★★ Pro
Ohh I thought because your sims were at Pa’s then there was a double party for us to all mingle lol

Oh and I read in another thread that someone checked with their friends to find out if all of their sims who attended a party, stayed there or if they each went home as they are swapped over. They were told that they didn’t all stay but @PaQuilter1 had at least two at my house at the same time.
Message 18 of 1,075 (680 Views)

★★ Expert
In my test (two accounts, two devices), all 4 of my girls stayed the whole time. And while they were at the party, they were also working and hobbying elsewhere. My girls were the only guests, though. I understood maybe they cycle in and out if the party has a whole lot of guests?

When I have my party, if you make it, I'll be more than happy to keep track. I think it would be extremely helpful to know. More experimentation! 😄 Sims Science!
Message 19 of 1,075 (674 Views)

★★★★ Pro
Well... I had three of your girls all at once and right now I have three of Pa’s sims all at once! So they must stay once they’ve attended. Every time I get back on the game, I have to tap people on either side of the house to get them to come back in 😂
Good to know for sure about the jobs/events though.
Message 20 of 1,075 (669 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help