Sims Families -general discussion

by Finealta

Original Post

Re: Sims Families -general discussion

★★★★★ Expert

The children have introduced themselves to everyone who attended @Finealta's party today and will continue to attend parties to meet everyone.

Sadly, the party crashed for me after only a few minutes, but I did get quite a few introductions and I did give away all my stickers which I had been saving for the party.

Message 101 of 1,075 (488 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

At least they had a chance to meet and make new friends for a tiny window of time!

Message 102 of 1,075 (472 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The happy couple!

Message 103 of 1,075 (465 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Finealta  Goodbye Sierra! Youll be missed, but just not by Lily I'm sure! Can you imagine if they end up in the same ole folks home together?!! Now that would be a riot!

Message 104 of 1,075 (457 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PaQuilter1 In that photo of grown-up Penny, I think what you're seeing is flowers behind her head. 😄 Looks like a Kate Middleton hat in a certain slant of light though, huh? 🌸

@BlueWizardRob You know, I'm especially affected when your superheroes retire. I think we all develop a strong, logic-defying attachment to them. We all need our heroes. (Jonathan is still active in the House of Stars.)

@Finealta I know I'm not the only one sad to see Sierra go, abrasive soul that she was. Let me mention, she's still alive and well in our house.
Message 105 of 1,075 (446 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Finealta Awww...Sierra will live on with Victoria but I will miss her. 😊

Message 106 of 1,075 (437 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
"...you're kind of a *." 😂🤣😆😄😂 Great capture! (I was censored!)
Message 107 of 1,075 (433 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Oh @Finealta i'll miss her...
I'm so glad we've got so many pictures of this last generation, they've all bonded so well...!!
Message 108 of 1,075 (424 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Simfanatic08 wrote:

@Finealta  Goodbye Sierra! Youll be missed, but just not by Lily I'm sure! Can you imagine if they end up in the same ole folks home together?!! Now that would be a riot!

Hahaha!  Well you and @PaQuilter1 will be stuck with her around your houses because of the relationship levels your girls had with her lol

Message 109 of 1,075 (410 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Finealta But I think when my girls retire they will too...Right? 😓

Message 110 of 1,075 (403 Views)