Sims Families -general discussion

by Finealta

Original Post

Re: Sims Families -general discussion

★ Expert

@rmw8855 I am playing Lena's daughter Lorna. Lorna just had a baby boy. His father has black hair. Don't know what color the baby's hair is yet. Your third baby might get blue hair. I had 4 kids and all got turquoise and not the blue. Change her partners hair to blue and you will get blue lol

Message 1061 of 1,075 (1,596 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Hmm I have some.. interesting looking kids. I'm probably gonna kick out all the boys. Regina and Alessandro just had a baby girl who will hopefully get her dad's hair color and her mom's everything else. 🤔😆🤸‍♀️

Message 1062 of 1,075 (1,585 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I discovered something kinda funny a few minutes ago. I clicked on the fireplace at my Sims' house. Just to see what the possible interactions are. Well there was only one and it said something like "Warm Hands". So I clicked on it. My sim stood there warming her hands, looking very matter-of-fact. Then she turns her back to the fire, still warming her hands from behind. All of a sudden she FARTS into the fire and laughs. I LOVE the sense of humor the creators have. Always surprising you with the unexpected.

Message 1063 of 1,075 (1,564 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you can help me get my son added to my family he would love your girl is she's not with anyone yet

Message 1064 of 1,075 (1,506 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Seems like this thread really slowed down? 

Well, I have an “interesting” 🙄 situation that is happening. 

Not sure if it’s a glitch or not, but... I have two Sims that are in the process of  having a new baby.  Usually, they just stand by the bassinet waiting until times up, right?  

Well, they are in bed “WooHoo-ing” it up.   

And there are other sims walking in & out of the bedroom, which normally doesn’t happen because they need “privacy” 

Im waiting out the “baby timer”  because I still want another baby, but goodness gracious, this is weird 😳🤭

Anyone ever run into this situation before?

Message 1065 of 1,075 (1,435 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@katclawsx3 wrote:

Seems like this thread really slowed down? 

Well, I have an “interesting” 🙄 situation that is happening. 

Not sure if it’s a glitch or not, but... I have two Sims that are in the process of  having a new baby.  Usually, they just stand by the bassinet waiting until times up, right?  

Well, they are in bed “WooHoo-ing” it up.   

And there are other sims walking in & out of the bedroom, which normally doesn’t happen because they need “privacy” 

Im waiting out the “baby timer”  because I still want another baby, but goodness gracious, this is weird 😳🤭

Anyone ever run into this situation before?

Weird... I havent heard of that one before.  My sims are quite happy to woohoo without privacy in general, but if its for baby making purposes, they need privacy.  Maybe they only need the privacy to begin the “process”, but once it has started then the others will move around as normal, unless you try intentionally to do an activity in the bedroom, then it will probably pop up with the privacy clause, so to speak.  

Message 1066 of 1,075 (1,366 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
When any of my sims have babies they start at the bassinet and then they end up “wooHoo-ing” in the bed. I thought that was a normal thing lol and yes other sims will walk in and out of the bedroom 🤔.
Message 1067 of 1,075 (1,349 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

🖤 With special thanks and love to @JulesDarling —

—The House of Stars is absolutely starstruck and thrilled to announce the newest addition to the Starlettes family...

Marilyn Monroe!!! 🖤💋🎥⭐

20190327_110519.jpg

Message 1068 of 1,075 (1,254 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@VintageStarlette Absolutely stunning! I can’t wait to hear her sing the Birthday song to us all! Congratulations And Welcome Miss Monroe 💋
Message 1069 of 1,075 (1,246 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@VintageStarlette wrote:

🖤 With special thanks and love to @JulesDarling —

—The House of Stars is absolutely starstruck and thrilled to announce the newest addition to the Starlettes family...

Marilyn Monroe!!! 🖤💋🎥⭐

20190327_110519.jpg

@VintageStarlette   

Nicely Done!   Ms. Monroe is lovely, VS.

You really know how to make this game even more fun & interesting for all of us who enjoy your gorgeous Old Hollywood re-creations.  

Message 1070 of 1,075 (1,230 Views)