Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Sims Families -general discussion

by VintageStarlette

Original Post

★★★★ Pro

@VintageStarlette wrote:

🖤 With special thanks and love to @JulesDarling —

—The House of Stars is absolutely starstruck and thrilled to announce the newest addition to the Starlettes family...

Marilyn Monroe!!! 🖤💋🎥⭐

20190327_110519.jpg

You finally did it!!!  OMG its been soooo long for you wishing and hoping to get her hair etc so you could create her!  I wish i had her and the rest of your Starlettes in game.  Alas... I’ll get time zones sorted to have a party with everyone soon i hope.

@BlueWizardRob they finally have your much wanted clean cut hair too!  You two were my first thoughts when i saw each style 💟

Message 1071 of 1,075 (376 Views)

★★ Expert

I’m quite happy about the clean cut hair, including some more historical, traditional styles. 

Message 1072 of 1,075 (368 Views)

★★ Expert

@JulesDarling 😄 If we had unlimited Sims slots, I could make JFK and throw a birthday party just to make the performance official!

@katclawsx3 Thank you, kat! I think I was born in the wrong era. Lol! If I didn't get so attached to each star I make, I'd have an enormous collection. I think I've only got 2 fluid Sims slots now. Greta's not going anywhere, and Marilyn is going to stay for quite a while. 

@Finealta 🖤🖤🖤 Right?!? Omg, I couldn't believe it. The vintage bob with the barrette was close enough to work with, but when I saw the curls, I jumped out of my skin. It's like they developed it specifically for Marilyn!

And I had the very same thought about @BlueWizardRob  when the clean-cuts came out. Now, they need to put some capes in the CAS!!!

Message 1073 of 1,075 (345 Views)

★ Pro
@VintageStarlette I have a big smile on my face! Ohh the scrumptious amount of Sims that we could make with endless Sim slots! I could have an entire Barbie Dream house, Ken, Midge, Skipper, Teresa and Francie just to name a few! I would need a retro hairstyle that flips up with a headband and go-go boots for starters. I could paint Sim-town PINK and when I visit your Sims we could gather around and listen to Miss Monroe as she sings ''Happy Birthday ''... ahh what a wonderful day that would be 💋 I will be there soon, maybe not all dressed in Pink but hold that tune I am getting better each day. Hi @BlueWizardRob and Hello
@katclawsx3 And @Finealta
Message 1074 of 1,075 (265 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Expert

@JulesDarling I would totally campaign for an option to turn your house PINK!!! As a matter of fact, I think there should be an entire Barbie fashion collection—black and white striped bathing suit, to start!

Message 1075 of 1,075 (155 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help