Re: Sims Families -general discussion

by PaQuilter1

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@VintageStarlette It means she has all the "Good Upbringing Traits" 3 stars and those traits will help her with all of her other traits...no matter what she does in life. 😊💃😇

Message 81 of 1,075 (1,226 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@VintageStarlette She is so cute. The Sepia tone makes her look even more precious. 😊

Message 82 of 1,075 (1,224 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Thank you for explaining that, friends! I'm so happy I'm getting to do this with you right by me. 🖤 Watching her grow is like opening a present very, very slowly! 😍
Message 83 of 1,075 (1,216 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Finealta wrote:

Oh i wanted to ask anyone if they’re having trouble getting 3* good upbringing boys?  I seem to only get 1-2* boys and always 3* girls... its very odd 🤔 

I find boys and girls the same.  When it decides to skip the events (showing them available when you log on in the morning but changing to a birthday cake before you can tap on your first sim) it does it for both boys and girls at the same rate (at least for me).

Message 84 of 1,075 (1,194 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob wrote:

@Finealta wrote:

Oh i wanted to ask anyone if they’re having trouble getting 3* good upbringing boys?  I seem to only get 1-2* boys and always 3* girls... its very odd 🤔 

I find boys and girls the same.  When it decides to skip the events (showing them available when you log on in the morning but changing to a birthday cake before you can tap on your first sim) it does it for both boys and girls at the same rate (at least for me).

So if i dont get time to tap my sim before the cake, thats how i lose the stars?

Message 85 of 1,075 (1,179 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Mine don't always give the option for interactions, so poor little Esther won't have many stars at this rate...!
Message 86 of 1,075 (1,177 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@themummyof4 wrote:
Mine don't always give the option for interactions, so poor little Esther won't have many stars at this rate...!

I just kick them out if they don’t have at least 2 😂

Message 87 of 1,075 (1,170 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Still feeling rotten here, but I just had to crawl out from under the covers and share. Penny is more beautiful than I could've imagined! And look! B&w outfit! 🖤

(I don't even want to think about retiring somebody so she can step forward, but it will have to be done at some point. Agonizing decision!)
Message 88 of 1,075 (1,152 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Oh @VintageStarlette, she's so beautiful!!! And how awful to have to choose....
Message 89 of 1,075 (1,148 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@VintageStarlette Wow Vintage she's really pretty. I love her hair! That's one of those styles we don't have yet!

Message 90 of 1,075 (1,137 Views)