Original Post

Re: Sims Families -general discussion

★★★★★ Expert
Lol true that! @VintageStarlette

@PaQuilter1 I can picture that so clearly! My dog would’ve done The sane 😂
Message 51 of 1,075 (1,063 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PaQuilter1 😆🤣😂 I'm glad to know I wasn't chuckling aloud all by myself!
Message 52 of 1,075 (1,060 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@BlueWizardRob, my young NPCs are getting so excited about being promoted, meeting their betrothed...
It's great to be able to plan retirement as well... as I started writing short stories almost every day I find myself getting even more attached to my Sims... rather than just go through the motions and making money...

Just added another blog, lol, it comes with "religion alert" I guess...
Message 53 of 1,075 (1,027 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@themummyof4 I figure I better go on and catch up. I've been reading one a day and relishing it, but it's probably best for me to get with the program! I'm so glad you're inspired, mummy. You seem to have no trouble coming up with ideas! That's a superpower!
Message 54 of 1,075 (1,020 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I enjoyed the story!

Message 55 of 1,075 (1,005 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@themummyof4 I thoroughly enjoyed today's story "Peace". It was, well, peaceful and I'm glad Guenivere is finding hers. 😊

Message 56 of 1,075 (996 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
@themummyof4 I’ve yet to be able to read it, as I remember at the first mention of it someone said they couldn’t open the link on their iPad and that’s the platform I play on. I do love seeing your pictures though.
Message 57 of 1,075 (985 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Finealta I love everybody's screenshots and captions so much! I'm so glad there's a thread where we can post and chuckle obnoxiously about the crazy things our Sims do. 😄 Better than TV!
Message 58 of 1,075 (981 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Thanks, @Finealta I have no idea, really... I know if I look on my phone I somehow have to tap on the button several times...very strange...!

I just love it, @VintageStarlette it's so much fun, seeing the pictures, reading the story lines..! It's definitely better than just watching something...!
Message 59 of 1,075 (974 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Expert
Anyone know how to get a male Sim to look grumpy/very sad? All the mouths seem to curve up... Chris is supposed to be moody and unhappy...
I got his eyes downwards a little, and bushy eyebrows, but that's as unhappy as I can get him...!
Message 60 of 1,075 (936 Views)