Re: Sims Families -general discussion

by Finealta

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@PaQuilter1 have you got Tyler hooking up with Matilda? I got relationship rewards for them and I don’t think I get them for my own relationships do I? Annnnywaaay... I have them hooking up on my end!
Message 31 of 1,075 (1,672 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
😫😫😫😭😭😭😭😫😫😫😫
That damn retirement pop up just made me retire my sim with the braided bun in the middle of an event 😭
She left me with the mean heirloom that I’ve been really wanting (Thanks to Izzy’s designs 🙄) but I’m so devastated right now 😓
Message 32 of 1,075 (1,667 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Finealta Awww that's how I lost Jamie. I know the feeling plus all their contacts and work/hobby $ too. And Yes, my Crew has been doing Friend Events with your crew. 😊

But Celeste lives on my town! 😋

Message 33 of 1,075 (1,658 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PaQuilter1 I know it’s just a game but we sink so much time and energy into playing it, that we become so invested in our progress and little families. When I contacted EA about the clock reset on the event, they only offered me the choice of accepting 100 simoleans or posting the bug in here, but I’m trying to post the bug and it won’t submit 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s nice to see Celeste is in good company at least! In my house she just wanders around looking lost 🙁
Message 34 of 1,075 (1,647 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PaQuilter1 I am shocked! Your Tyler has left poor Matilda to make their baby on her own! 😮
Message 35 of 1,075 (1,645 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert
Bahahaha! I just spotted him standing out the front 😂
Message 36 of 1,075 (1,644 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Finealta Maybe 'cause he's married to Ginamarie!! 😋😋😋😉

Message 37 of 1,075 (1,640 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Hahaha @PaQuilter1 well he’s an adulterer because they finally made it to the bed and just had a baby boy! 👪
Message 38 of 1,075 (1,636 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Finealta No wait, he's married to Victoria. Jake is married to Ginamarie. Ooops! 😅😋😂

Message 39 of 1,075 (1,635 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Finealta I changed Victoria's dress color to blue so you know who is who!! 😋

Message 40 of 1,075 (1,630 Views)