Re: Sims Families -general discussion

by Finealta

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

@Finealta No I wasn't having a party but as soon as My Gang left your house, they all started showing up at my house. Lol

@VintageStarlette @mamabearboys @Finealta @themummyof4 @Hossein-Ajax

When would be a good time to have a party because I haven't had one this week yet. I know some of you are in Europe. I'm on the east coast of the U.S. Let me know. 😊

Message 21 of 1,075 (1,443 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Great timing! I just put up a new post about party times!
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Week-Party-Board-Schedule/m-p/6800818#M4143
Message 22 of 1,075 (1,439 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Oh @PaQuilter1 that’s hilarious!!

I’m in Australia so it’s 2:07pm herenow if that helps? I’m pretty much on and off all day lol
Message 23 of 1,075 (1,438 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Finealta Me too. I have to take our poochie out around noon then I'm in and out thru the day. It's after midnight here. 

Message 24 of 1,075 (1,436 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PaQuilter1 Ginamarie is stunning!! And she has the hairstyle I’ve been trying to breed because it’s not unlocked for me yet 😂. I want that long braided hair too but I want to clear my land arghhhh
Message 25 of 1,075 (1,401 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Finealta Thank you! I love playing with the "Create a Sim" Menu. I just kept playing around with all her "features". I had to pay SIM Cash I think to unlock her long hair but it was worth it.  Her and Jake  just had a baby boy. We'll have to see what hair style he has.  Tyler and Victoria had a baby girl, Stephanie, who just turned into a toddler with dark brown pigtails. She's the first one I've had with those. 😊☺

Message 26 of 1,075 (1,399 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Finealta No it didn't work. There aren't even any party decorations out. Maybe we needed to be Friends before the party started. Maybe next time but it's a beautiful home, @BlueWizardRob.  I love how spacious it is and the colors are very soothing. 😊

Message 27 of 1,075 (1,393 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PaQuilter1 I’m so torn! I want to buy that hair but there’s some clothes I want too and they all cost $$$ 😓

I’m friends with @BlueWizardRob but his party just isn’t showing up. Unless it’s set to friends only and we had to be friends before it started?
Message 28 of 1,075 (1,390 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I just started the day and one of my girl sims finished a relationship step overnight and I just got 6 gold with a silver center “deluxe coins”?!!
Message 29 of 1,075 (1,370 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
Ooohhh ithey’re for a new event!! 👏😁

Oh nooo I just realised Celeste was the one working st the courthouse and she hadn’t finished her career 😭
Message 30 of 1,075 (1,369 Views)