Re: Sims Families -general discussion

by PaQuilter1

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@PaQuilter1 It's an honor to stand on your beautiful purple rug!
Message 11 of 1,075 (2,123 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@VintageStarlette When I left the party, all your girls were still there, I guess they followed me home. 😉😊😎

Message 12 of 1,075 (2,122 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Hahahaha! Feel free to send them home at bedtime! 😆
Message 13 of 1,075 (2,118 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Aww @PaQuilter1 that’s so awesome. Such cool pics too. I love this!! 👏👏👏
Message 14 of 1,075 (2,108 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Are you having one too @PaQuilter1?! It’s not coming up on my list and I accidentally hit attend to one that’s only got stuff for one of my sims to do while I was checking 😢
Message 15 of 1,075 (2,096 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
Look at our little social butterflies! 🦋
Message 16 of 1,075 (2,085 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Finealta, you're entertaining the debutante of the evening! @PaQuilter1, isn't this her first party?
Message 17 of 1,075 (2,081 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Ohh I thought because your sims were at Pa’s then there was a double party for us to all mingle lol

Oh and I read in another thread that someone checked with their friends to find out if all of their sims who attended a party, stayed there or if they each went home as they are swapped over. They were told that they didn’t all stay but @PaQuilter1 had at least two at my house at the same time.
Message 18 of 1,075 (2,079 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
In my test (two accounts, two devices), all 4 of my girls stayed the whole time. And while they were at the party, they were also working and hobbying elsewhere. My girls were the only guests, though. I understood maybe they cycle in and out if the party has a whole lot of guests?

When I have my party, if you make it, I'll be more than happy to keep track. I think it would be extremely helpful to know. More experimentation! 😄 Sims Science!
Message 19 of 1,075 (2,073 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Well... I had three of your girls all at once and right now I have three of Pa’s sims all at once! So they must stay once they’ve attended. Every time I get back on the game, I have to tap people on either side of the house to get them to come back in 😂
Good to know for sure about the jobs/events though.
Message 20 of 1,075 (2,068 Views)