Sims Families -general discussion

by Finealta

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Families -general discussion

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
A few of us have been chatting about our families and the funny quirks we see or end up with from toddler to adult, so I thought I’d create a thread for it!

For instance...
Last generation one of my children grew into an adult with a braided bun which isn’t available to me, so
Atm I’m strategically trying to make babies with people whose hair I like to see if I can get one that I haven’t unlocked lol. I don’t think that’s how it works, but I’m trying anyway 😂
@themummyof4 @mamabearboys @VintageStarlette @PaQuilter1 @bustynutz
Message 1 of 1,075 (6,924 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims Families -general discussion

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Finealta Look in your messages! 😊

View in thread

Message 68 of 1,075 (8,034 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@mamabearboys my kid with the straight, parted bob just became an adult with the long wavy, parted hairstyle that you see everywhere 🙁
Message 2 of 1,075 (6,877 Views)

★★ Pro
Ugh on the regular adult hair! I just started a relationship with the blue haired DJ simbot to try for a blue haired baby because I went to all the locations and my two parties and couldn’t find one from a player!

This thread is where I need to link the Sim family tree I started! I will update it tomorrow and post it, it is starting to come together but about 3 babies have been born and a couple have retired since I worked on it!
Message 3 of 1,075 (6,870 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I haven't done the colored hair yet. I guess my Sims are kind of boring...except for Jamie, of course. 😉😋

Message 4 of 1,075 (6,866 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@mamabearboys the link is a great idea!

@PaQuilter1 I think I saw your guy in his jocks at a party the other day 😂
Message 5 of 1,075 (6,853 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Finealta I think you've become the resident genetic scientist. Your experimentation could benefit generations! Literally! 😄
Message 6 of 1,075 (6,836 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@VintageStarlette hahaha we’ll just have to see what my genetic engineering of my Sims babies produces!

I managed to get my whole family together for s couple of portraits today. (Obsessed and addicted much?!)
Message 7 of 1,075 (6,818 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
I started my party an hour ago and with about 15mkns, my child became an adult and my baby became a toddler! I want to get two more sims to “woohoo” ASAP cos I’m trying to always keep the cot full but I’m thinking that may not be appropriate in the middle of my party 😂

Having said that... I wonder if guests would see that or not... 🤔

And Yay @PaQuilter1! I was so excited when I saw my email alert and read you were there that I paused my tv show and jumped straight back on sims 😂
Message 8 of 1,075 (6,810 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Finealta It's an awesome party...lots of new friends were made. And now they are visiting! 😊😉

Message 9 of 1,075 (6,800 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Finealta @PaQuilter1 Aww! 🖤 My very first friend-party! 🥂
Message 10 of 1,075 (6,795 Views)