Re: Sims Cash: How do you Actually Earn it in Sims Mobile?

by BlueWizardRob

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Cash: How do you Actually Earn it in Sims Mobile?

★★★★★ Pro

Probably a dumb question, but when do you actually earn Sims Cash? 

I swear there have been times when I earned it doing the Careers, or did I imagine that?

Is iit only available when doing longer shifts?  

Can it be earned thru Hobbies? 

I know you can sometimes get cash from completing Quests, or if you got lucky with a Special Event like the World of Luxury,  but without having to purchase with real $$$ How else can you ever get ahead?   💸. 💰  

TIA ~~ kat. 

Message 1 of 6 (8,102 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@katclawsx3 I've only earned it from watching ad videos and during special events and sometimes it's in the daily rewards...mostly watching ads though. 😊

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (8,218 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@katclawsx3 I've only earned it from watching ad videos and during special events and sometimes it's in the daily rewards...mostly watching ads though. 😊

Message 2 of 6 (8,219 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
Thank you for responding @PaQuilter1 !

I know I earned cash before, but for the life of me I couldn’t remember how

Wish EA would let us do conversions - like a gazillion simoleans for the equivalent of $5 in Cash ( they’d probably think that would be fair. 🤥. )

This is probably why my Sims family beg me to retire them everyday 🙄
Message 3 of 6 (8,080 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@katclawsx3 I watch the ad videos as often as possible. I get cupcakes that way too. 😀

Message 4 of 6 (8,076 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
I always watch the ads as well!
I know a lot of people get irritated by them, but I really appreciate getting rewards even when I don’t know what half the tickets are for 🤔
Message 5 of 6 (8,057 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@katclawsx3 wrote:
I always watch the ads as well!
I know a lot of people get irritated by them, but I really appreciate getting rewards even when I don’t know what half the tickets are for 🤔

When I first started playing, I watched every possible ad all of the time.  Now that I've been playing for a while and now that I've bought everything I can, I only watch ads if it is a reward that I want (like special event coins/ducks/etc).  However, It was watching all of the ads all of the time, along with the quests and daily list that gave me all of the gems, tickets, simoleons and simcash to buy everything.

Message 6 of 6 (8,010 Views)