Re: Sims 5 and the tropics.

by AderodtheEternal

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 5 and the tropics.

★★★ Novice

I'm thinking about buying Sims 4, but maybe is better wait for Sims 5? Is there any news about next Sims? Is Sims 4 have a map placed in the tropics, something like Isla Paradiso from Sims 3?

Message 1 of 4 (418 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

@AderodtheEternal There is no release date or official information about Sims 5 at this time, to my knowledge. Just speculations and ideas. There is no tropical vacation/world at this time, but it is amongst the suggestions (one I will 'thumbs up'!). There is a wilderness vacation pack 'Outdoor Retreat' and a 'Jungle Adventure' one. There is a thread for feedback and suggestions that would be a great place to add your ideas: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (402 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@AderodtheEternal There is no release date or official information about Sims 5 at this time, to my knowledge. Just speculations and ideas. There is no tropical vacation/world at this time, but it is amongst the suggestions (one I will 'thumbs up'!). There is a wilderness vacation pack 'Outdoor Retreat' and a 'Jungle Adventure' one. There is a thread for feedback and suggestions that would be a great place to add your ideas: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback

Message 2 of 4 (403 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for answering my question. I will wait and see what the future will bring.

Message 3 of 4 (390 Views)

Champion

@AderodtheEternal Happy to help! Thank you for sharing your ideas and please let us know if we can be of help in the future. Happy simming! Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (373 Views)