Sims 4 improvement feedbacks

by Ferlansia

Original Post

Sims 4 improvement feedbacks

★★★ Newbie

Would like to suggest the EA team to look into some of the good things from Sims 2 and Sims 3.

Sims 2:

Different styles of hugging/kisses etc. Basically more interaction options example : (casual hug,romantic hug,squeeze hug, kiss up arm, a small peck, smooches make out etc)

Sims running over and cheering when the kids got good grades/baby is born,marriage etc same for deaths (sims sob on the spot rather than depend on the emotions that triggers the sobbing at a later stage) etc

Able to hold the baby and carry it around

CINEMATICS are awesome (Especially the first time for everything)

Sims reacting to the surrounding more realistically (Shy sims running away when they noticed other sims woohoo/ children crying when parents argue)

Inspiration ups and downs

Visit from the social bunny

Sims 3:

Mermaid island,unicorns,wild horses etc. There are more varieties to the game.

Customizing objects!

Others:

Personalities / horoscope / Interest / Hobbies (Likes and dislikes, turn on and turn offs which can be changed through interactions)

Burglary

Universities, private and public schools

Free build at the neighborhoods

Sims 4 is good but do consider adding the good things from the older games into it.

Message 1 of 3 (243 Views)

Re: Sims 4 improvement feedbacks

Champion

@Ferlansia You have some great feedback and ideas! I would recommend that you post them on the 'suggestions/feedback' thread at this link. Thanks!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 3 (201 Views)

Re: Sims 4 improvement feedbacks

Champion

@Ferlansia, (and @SheriGR) , I just wanted to say that I'm pretty much on board with all of that! Party hat  I'm very pleased that you included so many things from TS2!Heart  And although TS3 wasn't my favorite, you picked my favorite things from it! :eahigh_file: So I encourage you to use the link that @SheriGR  suggested if you haven't already! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (195 Views)