Sims 4 University - Speculations & Ideas

by Krickitt19

Original Post

Sims 4 University - Speculations & Ideas

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

When playing on older versions of The Sims, one of my favorite parts was when I could send them off to college and participate in the experience. I would like to see something like that for the sims 4. I feel like it would be fun to add certain features like sororities and fraternities, along with the possibility of an active career as a professor. To add onto new feature you could add I was thinking maybe we could get some new traits such as party animal (Which was seen in previous versions), obsessive, easy going, etc. 

Message 9 of 65 (37,414 Views)

Making Sim 4 University

★★★ Novice

I would like to a game pack where they can go to college and kids can or spouses can move out of households like how SIM3 was constructed to do. Is this in the works or potential game option?

Message 1 of 65 (50,890 Views)

Re: Making Sim 4 University

Champion (Retired)

To come with suggestions for new content visit the general forums at http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 65 (50,875 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @jeenaye,

Thanks for your feedback!

You can move some sims out of the household if you want to already, using Manage Households. To get into the Manage Households, go to the map view or Manage Worlds, and you will find that option in the top right corner. You will be able to split your household there Standard smile

Let us know if you have issues to find it,

Mai

Message 3 of 65 (50,870 Views)

Re: [Info] Take part in the creation of a new Stuff Pack

★★★ Newbie

After this pack comes out can you guys please make a college expansion pack like you guys did in the sims 3. I loved going to college with my sims and I was hoping if you guys could do it again. Thank you for you time.

-Erin

Message 4 of 65 (50,781 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @fr3undx,

I've moved your post to this thread because your suggestion and @jeenaye's are similar. I thought you two would enjoy discussing what you would like to see in the game as you have similar ideas Standard smile

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback Erin, and welcome to Answers HQ!

-Mai

Message 5 of 65 (50,779 Views)

★★★ Novice
Awesome great I have so many ideas to give I have been playing Sims since the beginning and love to help or be apart this
Message 6 of 65 (50,770 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've tried that but on Sims 3 when the kids or whomever were ready to leave I was able to let them move out and and still play my current people and be able to call that person on the phone to come over and stuff like that. How do you that on SIMS 4
Message 7 of 65 (50,767 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Use "Invite to hangout at current lot".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 8 of 65 (50,758 Views)

Re: When will The Sims 4 be coming out with a University Life expansion?

★★★ Novice
Also if we could have that be in a completely new world with dorms, work-study options, cafes, lakes to hang out and swim, party places, and have some similar party aspects like in previous versions.
Message 10 of 65 (37,380 Views)