Re: When will The Sims 4 be coming out with a University Life expansion?

by Strahberri

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 College Expansion Pack

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@waltaca10
TS4 is still far from the end. I suspect that sooner or later we will get these colleges. Each expansion pack that refers to previous games is a more interesting and more extensive version of what was. I am waiting for every expansion pack with interest, whether it will be about students or about fairies although I would rather prefer a lifeguard career.
Well not everyone waits for colleges and you can not please everyone

Btw. This topic should be in the Game Information section, because it certainly does not apply to technical issues.

Message 21 of 65 (3,236 Views)

Re: Sims 4 College Expansion Pack

Champion

@waltaca10, I agree with @kreatora in that there is plenty of time to get a University pack in the future since EA has stated that TS4 will go on at least for 3 or so more years! Cool  I also agree that they have done well with some of their recreations from past versions of The Sims... Vampires in TS4 are the best we have had , and toddlers in TS4 are by far the cutest! Heart

While it is not certain that we will get a University pack, I think we will since it is one of the most asked for packs from previous versions that we haven't gotten yet. Raised eyebrow  For all we know, they could be working on it right as we speak! Large smileAngel  But I also know that they would like to give us more than just a duplicate of previous versions of the Sims, so I would also expect some unique content! Wink  But I would think that a University pack would still make the cut since it gives purpose and distinction to the young adult life stage -- without there is no real difference between them and adults unless you choose to play them different yourself! Oops

I preferred the University EP in TS2 over the one in TS3.  In TS2 we had secret societies that we could join!  The college radio station that came with that pack was superbHeart I also loved the Zombies that came with that pack! I thought they were hilarious! Large smile (Gross Sick,  but hilarious :eahigh_file: !)  I made my all time favorite story with the University pack involving and Alien, a Cowplant, and a Zombie! -- good times! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 22 of 65 (3,193 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Imagine if we got an ‘Education’ Expansion for TS4. It could include a daycare you can send toddlers to (possibly go with them), middle school and high school which you could go with them to and a college and university. They could possibly have special schools! Let’s say you have Get Together, you could have the option of going to medical school so you can become a doctor. In the university there would be dorms and if it was college you’d go there for a day and come back.

Message 23 of 65 (3,561 Views)

SIMS 4 UNIVERSITY

★★★ Newbie

please, You need to come out with a Sims 4 University before Virtual comes out. Thank you 

Message 24 of 65 (2,609 Views)

Re: SIMS 4 UNIVERSITY

Champion

@SilverFirstLady, while I don't work for EA, it wouldn't surprise me if they were already working on a University pack.  Wink  I think this because the University packs were such popular packs for TS2 and TS3, and if probably the most requested theme for TS4 that we haven't already gotten yet (followed closely by a witches pack or some other supernatural pack). Nerd  But the Vampires pack was a GP, and its been almost a year since we had a GP released, so a supernatural pack might be next, but I would guess that the next EP very well could be a University EP! Party hat  Then again , they could surprise us by giving us a totally new pack, like a farm pack, etc. , but that is just a possibility, not a probability.Raised eyebrow

If they make a University pack soon, I hope it is more like the TS2 University packs -- that was one of my favorite Sims pack ever! Heart

Message 25 of 65 (2,590 Views)

When would Sims 4 university life come out?

★ Novice

Hello,

I love playing my Sims games, however I am looking for answers for the sims 4 university life. I have saw the MOD version. Is the MOD version the same as sims 3 university life? Also, I read somewhere Sims 5 supposed to be released this spring of this year 2019. Is this true? I saw where you can preorder it, however I didn't have the money at the time. The funny thing is I didnt save the web address and do not remember where I saw it. Please respond. thank you.

Message 26 of 65 (2,556 Views)

Re: When would Sims 4 university life come out?

[ Edited ]
Champion

@CBLGREEN134no body knows for sure. Wondering Most of us are just volunteers, but even for the people here that do work for EA, they either don't know yet or can't say anything yet!  Oops However, it wouldn't surprise me if they are either working on it or planning on working on it , since University is one of the most asked-for packs that we haven't got yet that we had in TS2 and TS3! Wink

This is the only upcoming news I've heard so far on any future releases:  they have done the Simlish voices to an upcoming pack (either an EP or a GP), which is usually one of the last things to go into a pack since the voicing is all done around the animations.  In my opinion, the voicing seems like it would go for a magical/supernatural pack , and seems most likely to be a witches/wizard pack.  WizardRaised eyebrow  It doesn't seem to fit with University, but I could be wrong. Embarrassed  However, University would most likely be an EP while a Witch/Wizard/Magician pack would most likely be a GP like the Vampires pack was … so my guess is that in the next couple of months we might get a Magical GP and sometime after that (probably Summer) we could get the next EP which is likely to be University CoolNerdParty hat  (unless they opt for a totally new concept like a Farm Life pack  since a lot of people have asked for that and it wouldn't be a re-hash of packs from previous versions of the Sims!) Wink  The following video shows the voice actor at work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB8SIo4EPZQ

Message 27 of 65 (2,543 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Now that would be  awesome, that’s sims 3 generation on  steroids. Lol 

Message 28 of 65 (2,837 Views)

Re: When would Sims 4 university life come out?

★ Guide

@CBLGREEN134 wrote:

Hello,

I love playing my Sims games, however I am looking for answers for the sims 4 university life. I have saw the MOD version. Is the MOD version the same as sims 3 university life? Also, I read somewhere Sims 5 supposed to be released this spring of this year 2019. Is this true? I saw where you can preorder it, however I didn't have the money at the time. The funny thing is I didnt save the web address and do not remember where I saw it. Please respond. thank you.

I'm guessing that you're speaking of the Get to College Mod. Its creator had some personal issues come up and stopped updating the mod, so another Simmer stepped up to do so. It never had functioning dorms and the choice of majors was limited. It also had a few glitches, and the super-expensive text book took forever to study. I would hope a real EP for University would be more like what they had in TS2, which I LOVED.

As for the fraternities, sororities, and secret societies, you know you can do those in Get Together, right? Just restrict membership by age and traits (like Young Adult, Bro, or Young Adult, Cheerful). 

Some things I would like to see:

1. Majors according to Lifetime Aspiration, like Bestsellers preferring the Literature Major, or Active Sims preferring the Physical Education Major.
  2. A career boost for completing a degree in a related field.
  3. Animations like being tapped into the Secret Society and Graduation. Being dropped off at college had The. Best. Animation. Ever.
  4. NPC dorm-mates who can interact with your Sims and be befriended by them, but not controlled by the person playing the game. Even the Stinky Kid who danced in front of the radio all day. I miss the Stinky Kid.
  5. Build-Your-Own-Dorm options. I LOVED LOVED LOVED designing my own dorms. I had different ones for Science Majors, Economics Majors, Art Majors, etc. This was probably my favorite aspect of any of the Sims games ever.
  6. A separate neighborhood, maybe one that doesn't normally interact with any of the others, kind of like Granite Falls.
  7. (I know this actually came with Apartment Life, but I always added it to the Uni curriculum.) Required mastery of a certain life-skill each semester, like Fire Prevention, or Parenting.
  8. Tuition and Scholarships.
  9. POOL TABLES!!!

Some things that are already in Get Together:

1. Restricted (Greek Letter) clubs
  2. Barista, DJ, and bar tending options for extra income.
  3. Houses occupied exclusively by restricted clubs (like Partihaus)

Some things I'd rather not see:

1. Cow mascots. (I suppose I could live with cheerleaders and llama mascots.)
  2. Obsessed art professors.
  3. Obsessed cow mascots.
  4. Sims constantly doing the Group Research interaction, even during parties.
Message 29 of 65 (2,505 Views)

is there a sign that EA will release a university pack?

★★★ Newbie

will there be any sign that EA will release a university expansion pack because I'm bored already. Don't get me wrong I really like the recent strangerville pack, but sims 4 is missing smthn. Is this too big to ask?

Message 30 of 65 (2,287 Views)