Sims 4 Studio white screen

by Nanyska

Original Post

Sims 4 Studio white screen

★★★★ Novice

I worked in Sims 4 studio before and did some recolors but now my S4S doesn't work. I'm on the main menu and when I click on CAS there's no items, but only white screen. My game path is okay I never changed it. I have the newest version of Studio, so what's the problem? I was looking for someone with exactly the same problem, but I can't find any answers how to fix it.

It makes me sad because I really want to create something but I can't!

Message 1 of 4 (803 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Studio white screen

Hero

Hi @Nanyska

did you contact the creator of the Sims4Studio yet ?

Maybe someone here has an idea but EA generally doesn't support third party products so it's always better to ask those questions with the creators directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (771 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Nanyska hey am having this problem too did you evert fix it
Message 3 of 4 (445 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @AVIONAslays,

This thread is a few years old with no updates on how it went from the OP. It would be best to create a new thread if you're also experiencing this issue now and some more information like what you're seeing and what steps you've tried already. In the meantime, we'll close this thread to limit necroposting.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (418 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help