Sims 4 New Ideas

by KpopMikasa

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 New Ideas

Champion

@CMeki, in the United States "Vegetarians" will eat eggs and dairy since those are not actual animals, but products they produce.  And "Vegans" are the ones who don't consume any animal products.  So it seems we use the terminology slightly different than you do in Sweden. Thinking  I don't know if it is the same for clothing, but I would assume that most Vegans would not use wool, even though it is sheared from the sheep and the sheep still live, while Vegetarians that I know will use wool, but not anything like leather. 

Yes, it is extremely difficult to make a Sim that perfectly reflects yourself or other people you know with only 3 personality traits!  So if you wanted to make a whole town of Vegetarians, they wouldn't be much different from each other, unlike in real life!  I too usually only use the Vegetarian trait for certain Sims for who I feel it is their most important characteristic. Wink  Also, like you stated, most Vegetarians would not get sick enough to throw up if they ate a little bit of meat like our Sims do!  Most Vegetarians are so either because of ideological reasons, like yourself, or for health reasons.  But I do know one person who is a Vegetarian because she just plain doesn't like meat.  She's not crazy about the taste, but the real reason is she hates the texture!  Raised eyebrow  (I also had a friend who wouldn't eat onions because of the texture, but she loved the taste of onion powder! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 14 (261 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I still want uni options, seasons and perhaps we should get school options like be a teacher but actually like in the hospital, actually be in the school, like an update on that of sims 3.

I think we need much more choice in homes and lots too because I don’t always want to build my own. Sometimes I do, but it takes time and sometimes you just want sims to move into a home and then tweak it as necessary.

Message 12 of 14 (239 Views)

Champion

@Louhoff, I've always wanted a career option in TS4 to be a teacher, and I think it would be a lot of fun to actually play as a teacher like we can as a Scientist, Police Detective, or Doctor in Get to Work! Heart

I would also love a University pack in TS4! Party hat  (Not as much as a Seasons Pack, but I would still love it! Wink )   While I enjoyed this pack in TS3, I was addicted to the University EP in TS2!  Fun times! Large smile

Also, I don't often build my own homes.  I just go onto the Gallery and download them and then put my Sims in them!  :eahigh_file:  I tweak them a bit, like you stated, as well.  I used to build a ton of houses in TS1 and TS2, but I'm such a perfectionist about it, it would take days just to actually start playing my family, so now I mostly use other people's houses!  Embarrassed They build far better stuff than I could ever make! EmbarrassedLarge smile

Do you ever download houses from the Gallery? Wondering

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 13 of 14 (185 Views)

★★ Novice

I love that idea about a Teacher Career. I always download my houses and my sims from the gallery.  I always go to most popular now. Then every once in a while delete all and start over, as not to get the same downloads. I always change there name and check them all out. LOL.

Message 14 of 14 (177 Views)