Sims 4 Food Not Working

by joelleow20

Original Post

Sims 4 Food Not Working

★★★★ Novice
Hi so I just recently moved but my household into a new house and suddenly the food isn’t working? They can cook and grab goodnight from the fridge but they just won’t eat it! This doesn’t even work with the grill. It seems like the food is the problem, pls help ;-; I’ve tried repairing my game, restarting my laptop but yet no luck.
Message 1 of 3 (880 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Food Not Working

★★★★ Novice
Update : children cannot do homework
Message 2 of 3 (876 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Food Not Working

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @joelleow20

• If you use any mods or cc please remove them (try the game) then check for updates to them / where you found them; after any sims update or game pack added, as they are known to break the game.. or at the very least cause issues; SimsVIP and Sims Forums, also do regular posts for people who use cc; on which ones are broken or now updated; All on the one page too, and the best list.

Try culling your folders one by one, or the 50/50 method & restarting your game each time; seeing if the issue exists still & to narrow down the broken cc or mod, that is all you can do, you need to find the broken mod/cc it and remove it.

• If you have no mods or cc (or have removed them) Here is a step by step on Clearing Cache Files apart from repairing your game, which you've tried (you can also move it to the desktop instead of deleting if you want to be on the safe side).  Another idea for you is to do a Clean Boot of your pc.

Hope this helps,

Sasha

nb: If this solves your question, please mark the reply as having been the solution, so as to help others with a similar problem in the future. Standard smile
I have no connection to EA

Message 3 of 3 (858 Views)