Sims 4 Fire

by drdraco50

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Fire

Champion (Retired)

@jadles06

Follow the advice I posted above to prevent this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 41 of 82 (1,585 Views)

★ Novice

This doesn't work. You can't do anything; go to the bathroom, shower, use the phone, eat, etc while the fire is going. I tried to wait it out today. It burned for an hour and a half real time. I had to cheat to keep my sims from starving. I eventually had to restart my game because it was obvious the fire would never go out. EA needs to fix this. Why can Sims not call the fire department? It's ridiculous.

Message 42 of 82 (1,502 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Yes you can. If you are on fire you will have an option to "extinguish self" when clicking a shower. If you are not on fire this option is obviously not there. The option to put out the fire will be there when clicking the fire unless you yourself is on fire which makes sense.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 43 of 82 (1,491 Views)

★★★ Newbie

there are no fire fighters in sims 4 unlike sims 3 sadly XD

Message 44 of 82 (1,379 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
One of my sim made a house fire and it was huge but I just clicked on the fire and extinguished it but you’ll need a shower after and you’ll have to replace everything it burned but I only had to replace 7 things
Non of my ( 1 ) sims died

Good luck
Message 45 of 82 (1,352 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Lol
Message 46 of 82 (1,351 Views)

★ Novice
MY SIM ISNT ABLE TO PUT OUT THE FIRE!! THE HOUSE IS BURNING DOWN AND IVE GOT A TODDLER UPSTAIRS THAT CANT GO DOWN STAIRS YET!!! WHAT DO I DO!!!
Message 47 of 82 (1,289 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
Click on the fire and select to put it out.
Message 48 of 82 (1,278 Views)

★★★ Novice

it burned down my shower.

Message 49 of 82 (1,161 Views)

Champion

@KateDunn1@nikolasgaming123, what @jpkarlsen suggested should work for you.  If it doesn't then maybe your game is glitching.  In that case you can either try a "cheat" to reset you Sim, or you can exit your game without saving.  If you exit your game, you will loose all progress since your last save, so if you haven't saved in a while, you might try to avoid this.  In that case you can try the cheat by pressing "Ctrl" + "Shift" + "C" to bring up the cheat box and in the box type "resetsim First name Last name.  So for example, if your Sim is Bella Goth, you would type in the box "resetsim Bella Goth" and press "Enter".  Standard smile

However, please try what jpkarlsen suggested first! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 50 of 82 (1,147 Views)