Sims 4 Cats and Dogs

by TeoniHD

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Cats and Dogs

★ Novice

Hi all,

I bought The Sims  4 game on disc, few months ago and install it on my PS4. Two days ago I bought add-on for game, Cats and Dogs, online. After add-on was succesfully downloaded, when I try to install it, I'm having a message that game couldn't be found and it offers me to buy The Sims 4 game, but the game is installed on PS4. Please, help.
Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 5 (347 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Cats and Dogs

Champion (Retired)

Posting here may get you better help: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/bd-p/the-sims-4-technical-issues-consoles-en

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (339 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

You say it is installed on PS4 however if you bought the C&D Expansion for PC (or Mac) you need the base game for PC/Mac as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (336 Views)

★ Novice

Hi,

I'm sorry for late reply.

Thank You for your answer. Well, I bought Expansion Pack (addons) for PS4, I was very careful.

If You have any other idea, please help.

Thank You in advance.

Message 3 of 5 (295 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Posting here may get you better help: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/bd-p/the-sims-4-technical-issues-consoles-en

Message 4 of 5 (340 Views)

★ Novice

Thank You very much!

Message 5 of 5 (282 Views)