Sim trading thread - Find a partner for your Sims

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: Sim trading thread - Find a partner for your Sims

★★★★ Expert
It will be a few days, my girls will have to grow up, I have circled my people I can promote.
Message 61 of 835 (2,085 Views)

★★★★ Expert
In just a few days my sims will retire. I have these guys I can make playable for anyone needing a husband. Please let me know, so I can arrange for a party! I have also two girls, they will be adults soon too...!
Message 62 of 835 (2,061 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Anyone interested?? Also, anyone got husband/wife material coming up soon? I'm ready to retire my one couple, so can make one of these guys playable, as well as the young one that keeps my family line going...
Message 63 of 835 (2,042 Views)

★ Guide
@themummyof4 I will take Simeon as my girl's husband if you dont mind. I also had Brianna Blue visited your party, she's my available bachelorette.
Message 64 of 835 (2,017 Views)

★ Guide
Message 65 of 835 (2,012 Views)

★★★ Novice
This thread seems to have gone quiet... Anybody still doing this? I'm looking for a husband for my SIM
Message 66 of 835 (1,977 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert
I have to get two Sims retired..waiting...and waiting...then my children will have to grow up, so definitely another week almost!
Also, I have been marrying coworkers...quite a few times they were young townies, rather than the ancient ones you find everywhere....!!
Message 67 of 835 (1,969 Views)

★★★ Novice
Ah so you CAN marry NPC characters! I asked EA and never got a straight answer out of them. They do all seem to be really old!?! I can wait a week. Not in a rush just wondered if this thread had died
Message 68 of 835 (1,961 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Yes, but it's hard to find a young npc...I married the dj girl, and married several restaurant cooks...
Message 69 of 835 (1,954 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Hi! I’m trying to figure this thing out...
Do I need to retire my sim to trade them? I have a sim who’s been trying to retire for at least a week now but I won’t let her because I’ve aporoved her for several relationships and I was hoping someone would ask for her to move in.
I wish we could see whose sims are in relationships with our own, it would make it so much easier to find out if they’re likely to be asked to move in.
Also, if I let my sim move in, am I still going to get an heirloom?
Message 70 of 835 (1,940 Views)