Sim trading thread - Find a partner for your Sims

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: Sim trading thread - Find a partner for your Sims

★★★★ Expert
You still get an heirloom, but I tend to go for a Sim that has just been made playable, as that gives you more time...
Message 71 of 835 (1,767 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Thanks @themummyof4 Standard smile

I’ll just retire her then!
Message 72 of 835 (1,762 Views)

★★★★ Expert
I will be looking for a partner next week, as I will be promoting a son and a daughter... they're still very young, they're also having another baby as we write, lol, so might be late next week.
I'm also happy to make one of them playable if someone else would like one, always sad to throw spare siblings out on one ear...
Message 73 of 835 (1,686 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@themummyof4 Speaking of partners... have you ever seen your sims girlfriend/boyfriend on a date with another sim while you’re in the middle of a relationship event?
I’m doing the marriage quest with one sim and I keep seeing one of my other sims girlfriends on a date at the restaurant, at the same time that they’re on a date at home with my sim! Every time I go back home it’s like she follows me back 😂
Message 74 of 835 (1,672 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Hahaha, oops...caught red handed then....! 😂😂😂
Message 75 of 835 (1,660 Views)

★★★★ Expert
I have a girl, Genevieve I can make playable tomorrow, and a boy, Arthur I can make playable whenever he grows up, either tomorrow or Tuesday. Anyone interested?
Message 76 of 835 (1,626 Views)

★★★★ Expert
I need a wife for my handsome Lancelot! I won't be able to attend parties till tomorrow morning, and I can also host for double chances..!!
Message 77 of 835 (1,595 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@themummyof4 wrote:
I need a wife for my handsome Lancelot! I won't be able to attend parties till tomorrow morning, and I can also host for double chances..!!

Sadly, as a result of getting 14 baby boys in a row before finally getting girls, I only have one girl available.  If you'd like we can arrange to have Lancelot meet Adrianna.  She is currently working as a cook and hasn't yet chosen a hobby.

Adrianna.jpg

Message 78 of 835 (1,581 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Brilliant! I can actually host a party right now...?
Message 79 of 835 (1,579 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Please wait until tomorrow.  I can't attend another one today.  5 of my friends threw parties today and I already had to choose 2.  I wish we could go to any party on our friend's list.

Also, to increase the chances, I will be hosting a party starting about 9 pm (21:00) U.S. Pacific time tonight. (I think that is about the time my European friends party counter resets because that is when they usually start parties).

<EDIT> I just saw someone post that there is expected to be an update or event tomorrow.  If that fixes Izzy's and I can get in and make a duplicate, I'll include the dress.

Message 80 of 835 (1,561 Views)