Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Sim trading thread - Find a partner for your Sims

★★★ Newbie

MTU99FG Is my friend code. 

Message 821 of 835 (2,739 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Seeking someone to offer me a Sim with this hairstyle!

20190201_093828.jpg

Will accept any traits.

Friend Code: 6FDE7RT

Message 822 of 835 (2,625 Views)

Wanna move in?

★ Guide

So I’ve retired some Sims and am looking to move in a male Sim with Good Upbringing trait to build a new family. In the past I have made the mistake of just creating Sims without that trait and realized how much faster the game moves when you have it. 

My friend code is YAKUJVL and I plan on hosting a party on Friday, March 22 at 4pm EST. If you’re interested in moving in, send me a message on the party chat. 

Thanks!

Message 823 of 835 (2,514 Views)

Re: Wanna move in?

★ Apprentice

Sims who you move in do not retain the good upbringing trait..  It gets removed..  Other traits that are there will get reset if you don't have them also but not right away, usually after a birthday..  Also Izzy clothes now drop off them too.. But you keep costumes or normal clothing..

Unless this has changed recently..  Recently the Izzy drops started with the CAS update.  My wife adpoted someone's bear sim and they didn't get good upbringing or the izzy fairy wings. 

My wife and I have traded sims a lot and they never keep good upbringing..

Wish they did

Message 824 of 835 (2,458 Views)

★ Apprentice

I need an open slot. So, if someone wants to take my guy sim off my hands, I'm having a party 4-25-19 starting at 11am EST.

Sim's Name: Benjamin Lucien

My Friend Code: YD6XDVC

Looking for: Someone to take/adopt my male sim.

Other: You can meet him by sending me a friend request or I can send you one and then messaging me here. (I think I only have 8 spaces for friends left.) I will be having a party on April 25 starting at 11am EST.

This is a first come basis.

Screenshot_2019-04-24-21-52-39.png

Message 825 of 835 (2,380 Views)

★ Apprentice

My friend code: 6UT7TXT

My story: Svetlana is fed up with her brother Gorán for dallying practically every woman who comes into contact with him. So much so that she wants an out, by marrying and leaving him behind.

Message 826 of 835 (2,312 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • My Id: 76HC3HG
  • I'm not looking for anything in particular also any gender isfine 
  • My character is a girl with white short hair whose hobby iswriting and works atthe restaurant 
  •  
Message 827 of 835 (2,085 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hi guys!! Long time no talk. I haven't touched Sims Mobile since I took a long break from it. But I wanted to see how everyone was.Heart

Message 828 of 835 (1,927 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I am looking for a female sim to be a partner to my main sim who is a male for them to get married and start a family. Does anyone have any female sims they want to move out of their house. My friend code is 76WPANG. 

Message 829 of 835 (1,507 Views)

★ Novice

Just really started playing Sims mobile used to play Sims 3 on PC love it but yeah how can I get a Sam that I could marry I will prefer a guy

Message 830 of 835 (1,263 Views)