Re: Sim trading thread - Find a partner for your Sims

by blockhart93

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

So marry and have babies but don’t move them in?

I’m trying to figure out how to phrase the words to answer that one without offending the other half of the relationship!

🌝 😱🤔 🤭 🤫 😲 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 😳 

Message 811 of 835 (1,798 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@mrdoggie94 wrote:

I'm sad, because of glitches...

For me, the fun of this game is to share my sims with other simmers by moving them out. But glitches has made this close to impossible and ruin all the fun...

Yes, these glitches are ruining the social aspects of the he game. 

Party Crashes, losing Contacts, inability to Chat at Parties etc  

EA should have addressed  & worked on fixes. weeks/months ago.

Even this forum activity has slowed down IMO because of the frustration these glitches are causing 

Message 812 of 835 (1,700 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yay! Im so glad this forum exist!! I tried a different forum somewhere else and it generated no leads. So I'm glad this one is current and active.  I feel better about knowing I'll have options for my future generations! Standard smile

Message 813 of 835 (1,664 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have a tip that may help some players.  My sim family has been going on for 3 generations.  And with each generation I've learned how the genetics worked for my family. 

When the Male sim clicks on his partner, to have a baby with. They have a son. The son looks like the dad, but has the mom's hair color, eye color,  etc. 

When the woman sim clicks on her partner to have a baby with, they have a girl. The child looks like the mom, but gets partner eye color, hair color, sometimes skin color. Skin color is either a mix of the parents skin colors if they are two different tones.( Ex. One sim is dark brown and one is olive toned. The child will have medium brown skin tone) or they take on the chosen partner's color. 

Message 814 of 835 (1,661 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I have a son that is looking for a wife! 

My friend code is: 73R4V6T

His name is Alijah. He is in the 4th generation of his family. He is the descendant of Benjamin Barclay. He has the good up bringing trait, And the active trait. 

If you are interested in marrying him to your household, please reply to this message.

**To prevent unfairness, i will only accept the invitation request for him to move in a household if you mention here 1st that you would like to do so. Anyone else requesting in the game but has not mentioned so on the forum will be denied.**

Message 815 of 835 (1,548 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, my sim code is

DANJQN4, I would really like this sim gone, I only had her to lure a sim I had removed from the house back into the house to live and she can go now. 

Katana Tree - she is blue

Message 816 of 835 (1,421 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@FAWNZAYSHAWNZAY

Hello, not sure if your response was a reply to mine but just in case it is I wanted to respond. Currently my household is full so I have no room for new sims. If she is a playable character of yours u can change her appearance n name in create a sim n it'll be just like u have a new sim or u also have the option to retire her. Good luck Standard smile
Message 817 of 835 (1,403 Views)

★★ Novice

Am I able to retire her before she tells me she's ready?

Message 818 of 835 (1,399 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
@FAWNZAYSHAWNZAY
Also I accepted ur friend request Standard smile
Message 819 of 835 (2,375 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Unfortunately no, Fill in all her traits n afterward it will give u the option to retire her.
Message 820 of 835 (2,373 Views)