Re: Sim trading thread - Find a partner for your Sims

by rmw8855

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

@MayaRose1138

Maya, me too. Most of the children born to my heirs have been boys. There are some girls but they're not children of the designated heir.

Message 801 of 835 (1,503 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Oh ok. Thanks! I’ll keep that in mind for the future!

Message 802 of 835 (1,480 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@SaphireandSteel

Inform me when you're ready to start your relationship with my sim Cillian :-)

Message 803 of 835 (1,394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Hi @mrdoggie94 Ii got to level 2 between my sim and Cillian before party crashed and once again the relationship was lost and despite setting up friendship, flirty option of course, the contact was again lost. I have a bit of a bug with retirements and have been hit by the party bug in that not everyone’s parties are showing up for me since update. I’ve just been reading the post on the bug with moving out sims and relationships. I’m beginning to wonder about retiring all my sims on mass next week and starting my family tree from scratch to see if this helps in any way. Sorry but my friends  sims don’t even show up on my plot just new people I meet at parties or when I first add to friends list so without a successful party not sure how trading sims is workable if they keep disappearing from my sims contacts despite the fact their speech bubble is still raving about their new friend. I’ll have to say no thanks for now, sincere apologies but EA really need to fix these bugs and get the game back on track. I never had retirement or relationship problems when I was retiring my sims about every third week maybe a red herring but why do I keep loosing contacts from people at parties cause how else can you form a relationship and marry, move in unless it’s a random sim on your plot passing house or when at work etc that you can physically access in game. I used a different sim this time as well. Maybe I’m missing something but I don’t think relationships were meant to be this difficult to get off the ground.

Message 804 of 835 (1,363 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Until they get these bugs fixed I am going stop moving in/out sims.  I will probably start marrying sims, but not asking them to move in.

Message 805 of 835 (1,343 Views)

★ Expert

@rmw8855 feel free to use any if mine you want lol. The really need to fix all the retirement bugs which also effects trading sims

Message 806 of 835 (1,318 Views)

★ Expert

@SaphireandSteel this happened to @PaQuilter1. They have a bug thread. I have only seen a few people have the issue where actual relationship stories won't work. Contacts sticking is a separate issue from relationship stories not working. 

Message 807 of 835 (1,313 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I'm sad, because of glitches...

For me, the fun of this game is to share my sims with other simmers by moving them out. But glitches has made this close to impossible and ruin all the fun...

Message 808 of 835 (1,296 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@rmw8855

Or for now, marry only npcs.

Message 809 of 835 (1,679 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@mrdoggie94  That's what I did this week --- LOL   Lena Eddy & Mycroft's daughter Aliza married a townie.  His name is Damian Vela (Portuguese gentleman with hot pink hair).

Message 810 of 835 (1,665 Views)