Re: Sim trading thread - Find a partner for your Sims

by mrdoggie94

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Hi @MayaRose1138 and @DizzieKittie

Are you interested to marry one of my sims?

I got 4 sims (2 guys and 2 girls) who need to move out.

IMG_0424.jpg

Their names (from left to right) are Albert, Gillian, Cillian, Lillian, Marie, and Herbert. Albert and Gillian has been taken, sorry.

Message 761 of 835 (919 Views)

★★ Guide

@mrdoggie94 wrote:

Hi @MayaRose1138 @dancerlma454

Are you interested to marry one of my sims?

I got 4 sims (2 guys and 2 girls) who need to move out.

IMG_0424.jpg

Their names (from left to right) are Albert, Gillian, Cillian, Lillian, Marie, and Herbert. Albert and Gillian has been taken, sorry.

I could take Lillian or Marie but I won't have a free space for about a week (that's roughly when the next one will retire).  But I'll have to see how much space I'll have once this generation moves out (there's only 5 so far in the next generation).  So if someone else wants them, don't feel obliged to hold onto them for me!  

Message 762 of 835 (903 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@MayaRose1138

Ok. You can have one of the girls... I'll be very much willing to wait...

Message 763 of 835 (885 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

I will have a sim available after next week if anyone wants her. This is Blaze's daughter. I won't promote her until someone might want her. I'm in no rush . Just letting players know she is available. I can change her hair to anything or any color you want. She will get a makeover when I do promote her

Message 764 of 835 (879 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Fuzzernutter You know about 100 x more than I do about this game! I didn’t know nor pay one bit of attention to those tickets. Now I wonder how many I have! I noticed that your Sims still have no stickers needed. We have changed sticker styles are you still on the no need list? I am waiting for @mrdoggie94 to give me Gillian because I retired Sammie today.
Message 765 of 835 (858 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I have accepted your move in request :-) @JulesDarling

GIllian has moved out...

Message 766 of 835 (856 Views)

★ Expert

@JulesDarling The game is not updating for players. Retired sims are looking young and not retired in in other player's games. Your Sammie still looks young and not retired in  my game.  If you did not post about Sammie, I would have kept giving her stickers you will never get .My sims need all stickers accept for Mya. I am waiting for Mya's retirement notice 

Message 767 of 835 (848 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Fuzzernutter I will start stickers with your gals. To EVERYONE ELSE I did NOT past that Sammie retired, please do not give her stickers!! I have a new Sim @ mrdoggie94 called Jillian Darling and she will need any and all stickers. She is grey with teal hair. Thank you @mrdoggie94 and thank you @Fuzzernutter ♥️🌹♥️
Message 768 of 835 (838 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@FuzzernutterI am having one more baby with Mya. I will have her and Ginny get together later today.

@Fuzzernutter How do you check to see if a Sim is retired? Can you marry a retired Sim? Can you have a retired Sim move into your house?

Message 769 of 835 (922 Views)

★ Expert

@JulesDarling Lucky you I just checked Sammie and she looks retired in my game. I am just going to give Mya gray hair before I retire her just in case she does not show up retired in other player's games. I may just change her last name to retired too. 

Message 770 of 835 (920 Views)