Re: Sim trading thread - Find a partner for your Sims

by mrdoggie94

Original Post

★ Expert

@mrdoggie94 I was just making a suggestion because many of us can't always take someone elses sim or get rid of our own sims. We wind up making some of them NPC or playing unwanted sims to retirement 

Message 721 of 835 (433 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@mrdoggie94 Great! I am in the beginning of the relationship because I was not sure about the kid thing but I will move forward and get em hitched!
Message 722 of 835 (417 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
Simfanatic08 Fantastic! Here comes the Enchanting Brides! Watch out Sammie is a Winchester! LOL ♥️🌈♥️
Message 723 of 835 (411 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Fuzzernutter It is true! If not for @Sinfanatic08 my Sammie would have been retired! I have let mine go as have everyone that I have talked with!
Message 724 of 835 (408 Views)

★ Expert

@JulesDarling lucky i still have people using Mya before I retire her. I was hoping I could have someone give her a second home. At least she gets to have kids . She is too pretty to waste 

Message 725 of 835 (404 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@FuzzernutterI am going to have a kid or three with her! I am lost again. Sigh. So rather than retire a sim girl @mrdoggie94 is taking on another girl?! Sorry if this is a mistake, I am just checking and I do not break my promise.

Message 726 of 835 (397 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@JulesDarling You got to have a few and keep the good ones. I hope you get a boy since you have been unlucky with getting boys!!! 

I know @mrdoggie94 said they are keeping two boys as heirs. I have no idea who he is marrying them off to unless he is making their wives from scratch? I don't think he mentioned taking another player's girls for his boys though he maybe doing that 

Message 727 of 835 (394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Hi all.

I usually make my own wives. I only marry off my non-heirs.

All my wives are CAS sims (create-a-sim). I have lots of blue sim tickets.

Message 728 of 835 (391 Views)

★ Expert

@mrdoggie94 I make allot of my spouses too but I have given my sims away to other players and would do the same favor in return when called upon. One cant expect everyone to take all their sims and not do a favor in return.  Haz has one of mine, RMW has one of mine, Darling has one of mine and dancer has one of mine. I'm not ready for a spouse yet but I will take one of their sims and return the favor 

Message 729 of 835 (438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Fuzzernutter  Since I only have boys this generation, I was wondering if you will have a girl with that Ombre hair available next week?

I don't have that hair but it looks so cool.

Message 730 of 835 (435 Views)