Re: Sim trading thread - Find a partner for your Sims

by mrdoggie94

Original Post

★ Expert

@JulesDarling wrote:
@michellechingg@Fuzzernutteris very verse on your question. Hopefully she is still on and will assist you. I wouldn’t start a new thread because there are many players here that can help you, just give them a moment. If I am reading your question right you are asking if the non promoted Sims age while hanging in the background? The answer is no, they stay just as they are until you promote them. Someone will come behind me and check my work LOL
♥️♥️♥️

Yes sims not promoted don't age . They do not become active unless you promote them to a sim slot. You have the option to keep them there until you want to promote them or choose move out and they will become an NPC townie. I did notice if you make them an NPC townie they will age up quickly and become grey haired . The game will purge them if another player out there in sims land does not take your NPC sim in their game,. Also if you make them NPC they will not show up in your family portrait. They will only show up on your contact list as sibling, child or cousin, you can still socialize with them by using contact until the game purges them

Message 711 of 835 (832 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@ JulesDarling

Ahhhh, that's her?! Cool. Yeah, Hurricane Storms. Hope she makes it over. 

I'm also really happy that you got a survey. I got one about a week after I started. I didn't know enough to say much. I wish that I would get one now! Lol.

You are all helping so much! Thanks again all! ❤😊❤

Message 712 of 835 (824 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Aww you are very welcome! @Kevnik1 ! Isn’t she wonderful?! I hope that she finds her way here. I think she would really enjoy it!

@Fuzzernutter @mrdoggie94 Afternoon you two! I am wondering where we are at with the trade. 

@mrdoggie94 I heard, read or who knows,that you may be seeking partners for your girls. I thought @ShaNoodle9 wanted a girl ASAP, did something come of that?

I did start a relationship with Gillian and as promised I will do as we agreed.

Here is where things got messy for me. I had a Sim, Sam Winchester and he had babies with just about everyone in my household so retiring him made the most sense. Now my issue; I promoted Winston who is Sams son and that creates the exact same problem as having Sam still in the house. I need a break in my genetics and right now that is Finlay. Regardless of him moving in or not ,Ginny is married to him and therefore able to have his babies. This action breaks up my Winchester line.

Here is my very best offer @mrdoggie94 I can take Gillian and marry her , fingers crossed that no one marries Winston prior to this taking place but so far so good. I take her, retire Sammie at The respected time but...... the but is that they will not have children. I cannot have children with her because it keeps me in the same( Sam Winchester )position that I am currently in. Their children would be related to everyone in my house and unfortunately that does include Ginny.

I will take care of her and keep her until retirement. If this sounds okay then we are still on. If this is not what you are seeking for your girl please let me know. I thought that noodle may want her because she is available right now. I am unclear about what you want from this relationship. Again Intake full responsibility for the mess and will make sure that you are happy. 

@Fuzzernutter I know that Haz took one of your Sims but as stated in a prior post this thread is beyond confusing. Do you still need anything and is that something that either myself or someone could help you with. I personally do not have any issues with my girls in a marriage with another girl if that helps. Again I am sorry but along with being busy I did still find myself lost and confused.  Perhaps this is where Sammie can be of some help. I cannot be certain but if I am remembering correctly you actually need girls taken. I am afraid that my mind is drawing a blank. Just let me know if there is anything that I am able to do to help you.

ps Sammie is in need of a good home. I have her complete genetics and can share photos of the entire line, including her as a non promoted Sim showing her pretty close to as she looks right now. 

Any comments and or assistance is welcomed.   Peace and Love to each and everyone in this forum. Love is what makes things work! ♥️ let’s make things work! ♥️♥️♥️

I wanted to add this : I do NOT want to spoil any new and growing friendships. At the essence of this game Friendships are  99 percent of the reasons that we are here!

I would take all unwanted Sims if I could! ♥️♥️♥️

Message 713 of 835 (779 Views)

★★ Guide

@PaJeanL, is it alright if Emmeline uses Remy as a baby daddy?  She has just been made playable, and is my green heiress, and has already complained that I allow the blue-skinned heirs to have heaps of children but not her line as by that time, I usually have a full house.  So she wants to have at least a couple of children, not necessarily getting married, and she just met Remy at your party.  As I'm restricting the blue heirs to one child each this generation (because there is a few blue-skinned sims around), she can have a few kids this time Standard smile

Message 714 of 835 (742 Views)

★ Expert

@JulesDarling 

@ShaNoodle9 was supposed to take my Mya. Their sim married Mya but they have no open slots. I told them to make babies with Mya if they want and I will retire her eventually. I was holding off giving her traits so noodle could take her.  It's now going to take me allot longer to retire her. Noodle is not taking anyone's sim in their game. This is where the confusion started. Noodle did not know you needed an open slot but just wanted to marry our girls without taking the girls in their game. Forget noodle taking any sims right now. They stated so a few pages back. 

Right now I am full with sim slots and don't need a mate as of yet. I have kids in waiting to age up and  be promoted, give away to another player or become NPC if no one wants them when I have an open slot . I already told you if the game makes my kids the mailman's baby and they somehow get no features from their parents, come out mutated or deformed pixels , they are automatically sent to NPC world LOL 

With Haz, I went out of my way to make them a boy from my Eddy line. Haz wanted one of my boys. I always keep one boy from my Eddy line. I gave Haz my second boy. I have the first boy and his sister.  They have more siblings waiting to age up. 

I hope this clears things up on my end.  

Message 715 of 835 (734 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@JulesDarling My Fallon is really into your stunning Sammie! I would love to have her move in and get married to Fallon. I think they would have beautiful babies together! I have always loved your Sammie.

They would need to meet at a party as I no longer have her in any of my contacts. I'm so excited!

Message 716 of 835 (712 Views)

★★ Guide

@michellechingg, is Remi a mother now?  And Easton a grandfather?  He's the first of that generation to have grandkids!  

Message 717 of 835 (684 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@JulesDarling

Sorry for the late reply.

Totally fine. Even if they don't have children. At least she is married. Go ahead and marry her.

@ShaNoodle9

Sorry to announce that I have called off Marie's wedding. I'm so sorry. Maybe next time when you have an empty slot (so Marie can move in). Tell me if you're interested.

Message 718 of 835 (664 Views)

★ Expert

@mrdoggie94 just a suggestion, if your not going to make any of your sims NPC , you are going to have a rough time getting everyone to take all the babies your having. Most of us will keep the good ones and make some NPC. If no one can take my good ones, I play them until retirement. I also don't have as many children as you do. You can't expect everyone to take all your sims 

Message 719 of 835 (656 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Oh ok then @Fuzzernutter

Message 720 of 835 (654 Views)