Re: Sim trading thread - Find a partner for your Sims

by themummyof4

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
I was thinking about this same idea! I’m glad I found this thread. I have a playable sim I am willing to give up. If you have an empty slot, I am more than happy to make arrangements so he can move into your household. His profile along with photos are attached. Thank you (^.^*)

P.S. We live in a central time zone.

Update: This sim will retire soon, he is now UNAVAILABLE. Profile has been detached as well.
Message 91 of 835 (1,441 Views)

★★★★ Expert
I'm trying to be brave enough to retire my lot, and make the next generation playable...

I will need a husband and a wife for my son and my daughter... the Sims in town are all ancient...

Anyone interested? I prefer very young Sims, please!
I can make the spare kids playable, if you need one too!
Message 92 of 835 (1,387 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I can make one playable for you on Monday/Tuesday (as soon as sticker rewards come)

Just let me know if you want make/female.
Let me know which career or hobby to start while you romance them.
If you want a boy, I have several personalities available.

They will have excellent traits, but it doesn’t seem to matter since the game scrambles them.
Message 93 of 835 (1,381 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Yes please!! I'd love to marry one of yours, it would be a real honour! Mmmmm, well, Tabitha is my girl, she's going to be nice and sensible... Chris is the son with identity crisis, very grumpy and sour, because of his mum with crazy expectations....!

So it depends on what you would like yours to get involved with...!!
Message 94 of 835 (1,379 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have 2 spots that will open up on Monday/Tuesday.  After the slightly wild current generation, there has been a bit of an attitudinal backlash.  The youth of the family have been following the examples of Grandma Ana, Grandpa Alex (Alexander Knight IV) and Aunt Adelaide in a more traditional success path.

Here are the sims I am considering to fill those two spots:

Angelina Knight, the poster child for charismatic, balanced, successful and poised.  She has been seen visiting with her Aunt Adelaide on several occasions and will likely follow her into the law career or perhaps become a doctor.

Victoria Knight, a wonderful, caring, empathetic person.  She isn't quite as driven to be the absolute best at everything as her sister Angelina but she is eternally optimistic and happy, no matter what.

Richard Knight, The youngest member of the next generation.  He is very conscious of duty, honor and family tradition.  He will consult with others, come to a consensus and then do what is best.  He would like to be a chef, but will allow duty to dictate his profession and is perfectly happy to take cooking as his hobby instead. 

If one of those looks interesting, let me know.   

Message 95 of 835 (1,362 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Ooooh, Richard please! The founding member of the Mortina Family was Ricardo...
Message 96 of 835 (1,357 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Could I have Victoria as well..? I'm thinking that Chris will need someone optimistic by his side, to deal with his self pity, attachment issues and playing the victim in life...
Message 97 of 835 (1,356 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Sorry, just realised, that will only leave you with one, I prefer Victoria, I can see the story growing already...!!
Message 98 of 835 (1,355 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'll prep Victoria for you as soon as sticker rewards come.  If you want both, that will also be fine, just let me know.  All three of these are expected to be aunts and uncles to the main story.  

Alex V.  is expected to settle down and have a baby next week to be my main line story continuity. (assuming he can ever get over his insecurity about romance -- right now he has 21 different women and men at stage 1 romance but he is so insecure about himself that he doesn't think that any of them actually like him for who he is).

Message 99 of 835 (1,345 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Ooohhh, please could I have both..??!! A brother and sister double wedding...!
Message 100 of 835 (1,341 Views)