Re: Sim trading thread - Find a partner for your Sims

by BlueWizardRob

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert
Ok! Lol, I'll google the time for GMT...let's do this!! I know it's terribly sad, but I get so excited about my Sims meeting a partner..!!

Ok, so 7.30 GMT when I would normally go for things is just past midnight for you.... but I can start at 15.00, that would be 8.00 for you?
Message 81 of 835 (1,339 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BlueWizardRob so that’s an Izzy creation? I’ d seen a few fairy dresses, so I thought there might have been an event I missed before I joined.
Message 82 of 835 (1,321 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Yup, it’s an Izzy’s. I have three of them. One that boosts careers, one that boosts hobbies and one that boosts romance.
Message 83 of 835 (1,311 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Wow! How on earth do you manage to get such awesome outfits and so many of them? I’m guessing you’re at a higher level then I am. I’ve just finally gotten a couple of new design tops instead of that long sleeved white crop with th the black stripe!
Message 84 of 835 (1,309 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Finealta wrote:
Wow! How on earth do you manage to get such awesome outfits and so many of them? I’m guessing you’re at a higher level then I am. I’ve just finally gotten a couple of new design tops instead of that long sleeved white crop with th the black stripe!Mostly i

Mostly it's just being willing to spend on gems to get stuff that isn't stupid. I usually save up until I have at least 500 gems so I can pin and retry until I get something I like.

Message 85 of 835 (1,302 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
500 gems?!!!! Omg I wish I had your restraint! I run to Izzy’s as soon as I get to 20 and I never retry cos I don’t want to waste 16gems when I could get another whole outfit for 30 lol. Think I might have to save up now!
Message 86 of 835 (1,301 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@themummyof4 wrote:
Ok! Lol, I'll google the time for GMT...let's do this!! I know it's terribly sad, but I get so excited about my Sims meeting a partner..!!

Ok, so 7.30 GMT when I would normally go for things is just past midnight for you.... but I can start at 15.00, that would be 8.00 for you?

I saw Lancelot at the party.  Was he able to meet Adrianna?

Message 87 of 835 (1,286 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Yes! They met up in the hot tub...they have been to the cafe, and their relationship is progressing nicely...
Message 88 of 835 (1,282 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

Excellent.   It is always good to see family making quality friends and connections.

Message 89 of 835 (1,272 Views)

★★★★ Expert
He is proposing!
Message 90 of 835 (1,266 Views)