Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Sim trading thread - Find a partner for your Sims

by themummyof4

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro
Ok! Lol, I'll google the time for GMT...let's do this!! I know it's terribly sad, but I get so excited about my Sims meeting a partner..!!

Ok, so 7.30 GMT when I would normally go for things is just past midnight for you.... but I can start at 15.00, that would be 8.00 for you?
Message 81 of 828 (479 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BlueWizardRob so that’s an Izzy creation? I’ d seen a few fairy dresses, so I thought there might have been an event I missed before I joined.
Message 82 of 828 (461 Views)

★★ Expert
Yup, it’s an Izzy’s. I have three of them. One that boosts careers, one that boosts hobbies and one that boosts romance.
Message 83 of 828 (451 Views)

★★★★ Pro
Wow! How on earth do you manage to get such awesome outfits and so many of them? I’m guessing you’re at a higher level then I am. I’ve just finally gotten a couple of new design tops instead of that long sleeved white crop with th the black stripe!
Message 84 of 828 (449 Views)

★★ Expert

@Finealta wrote:
Wow! How on earth do you manage to get such awesome outfits and so many of them? I’m guessing you’re at a higher level then I am. I’ve just finally gotten a couple of new design tops instead of that long sleeved white crop with th the black stripe!Mostly i

Mostly it's just being willing to spend on gems to get stuff that isn't stupid. I usually save up until I have at least 500 gems so I can pin and retry until I get something I like.

Message 85 of 828 (442 Views)

★★★★ Pro
500 gems?!!!! Omg I wish I had your restraint! I run to Izzy’s as soon as I get to 20 and I never retry cos I don’t want to waste 16gems when I could get another whole outfit for 30 lol. Think I might have to save up now!
Message 86 of 828 (441 Views)

★★ Expert

@themummyof4 wrote:
Ok! Lol, I'll google the time for GMT...let's do this!! I know it's terribly sad, but I get so excited about my Sims meeting a partner..!!

Ok, so 7.30 GMT when I would normally go for things is just past midnight for you.... but I can start at 15.00, that would be 8.00 for you?

I saw Lancelot at the party.  Was he able to meet Adrianna?

Message 87 of 828 (426 Views)

★★★★ Pro
Yes! They met up in the hot tub...they have been to the cafe, and their relationship is progressing nicely...
Message 88 of 828 (422 Views)

★★ Expert

Excellent.   It is always good to see family making quality friends and connections.

Message 89 of 828 (412 Views)

Message 90 of 828 (406 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help