Re: Sim trading thread - Find a partner for your Sims

by Hotanuri

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@CVZelda Will you log in and come to my party? It says last online 34 minutes ago. The sims name is (currently) Breanne and she is wearing a special creation with hearts. 

Message 41 of 835 (2,227 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

It's party day! My code is 6QFRJK6

I have one sim available; Her name is Selina. She has the pickpocket trait, and her outfit has a pickpocket boost. Not sure if clothes transfer in move, but if it does, bonus!

Party ends at 8pm EST

Message 42 of 835 (2,186 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide
Traits and Apparels are transferred with the Sim, regardless of the receiving player owning that item/trait or not.
Message 43 of 835 (2,180 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm on now, what's your username
Message 44 of 835 (2,077 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert
Just repeating my offer, I can hold a party tomorrow, I can make one playable tonight. My code is QLCHUHX
Names are
Sophia
Joanna
Josiah
Marion
Charlotte
Message 45 of 835 (2,073 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@CVZelda my username is oceanhope

Message 46 of 835 (2,057 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@CVZeldaWhat relationship level are you at with her? Were you able to invite her over? And will you be able to throw a party today to discuss this further? (I have reached the weekly limit), She also has just received her third trait, the lucky trait. 

Message 47 of 835 (2,016 Views)

★ Guide
You guys better stop this ....
Because the Sims moving to your house has their own traits . And you can't retire them
Message 48 of 835 (1,987 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide
I will get further research on this. I currently have a Sim from my friend with 4 traits.

Also, only Izzy Items get transferred, but aren't made available for the receiving player's Izzy Collections (meaning you will lose that unowned Izzy item if you decide to change it). Other apparels, items, hairs, or acessories that are unowned by the receiving player will cost them Simoleons or Cash.

*Research updated on transferrable apparels, hairs, and accesories; TSMobile version 9.3.0
Message 49 of 835 (1,985 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Yes you can, we have had a very sucessful move already, guy retired, I got the heirloom.
Message 50 of 835 (2,355 Views)