Sim tickets are now too hard to obtain

by URHighnessNYC

Original Post

Sim tickets are now too hard to obtain

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Due to the last update, I am really upset that sim tickets are so much harder to obtain. I have really enjoyed your game and have probably spent over $400 on it to date. However, the lack of being able to obtain significant sim tickets to keep my daily activity pace up, makes me want to stop playing the game entirely. It has destroyed the fun factor for me immensely. I shouldn't have to spend any time fighting battles I can so easily win. If you would like me to keep investing in your game please make sim tickets an easier award to obtain.  I should only have to pay gems for them once every few weeks, not everyday as I am doing now and I still don't have enough. I'm very upset by this change. I have no desire to pay real money to obtain sim tickets... to pay for characters and upgrading them, I have obviously done so in the past, but I will NOT be paying for sim tickets. I will simply retire...

Thanks for reading.  Please, bring me back the old sim ticket rewards. 

Message 1 of 6 (878 Views)

Re: Sim tickets are now too hard to obtain

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @URHighnessNYC

I'm not sure if there are any changes currently planned for SIM tickets.

What are you using them on every day?

I find that 2 refreshes of the standard energy every day usually gives me enough SIM tickets for the energy I then use throughout the day, although it does depend on which nodes I'm farming. Sometimes if I'm farming low energy cost nodes it can burn through them quicker.

Maybe use the SIM tickets on the easier stuff and play through as normal for the more tougher challenges? With auto-play and 4x speed it shouldn't take you long to complete the easier stuff either.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 6 (871 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I couldn't agree more! Since I found out about this update I have stopped playing the game for days, when I normally log in everyday if I can. It would be very much appreciated if EA would make easier to get Sim Tickets again. PLEASE FIX THIS!!! >Frown
Message 3 of 6 (612 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Not sure why you are having a shortage unless you never spend crystals on energy refreshes. I have 16k in SIM tickets and always growing. If you are spending all your crystals in shipments, maybe you might want to modify your strategy.
Message 4 of 6 (530 Views)

★★★ Guide

Regarding the update - the sim tickets were moved from upgrading a Mod to finishing your daily missions.

So, as an answer - you are NOT getting less sim tickets daily.

Regarding not having enough sim tickets in general - you'll be attacked on the regular forum for even bringing it up, again.  It's clear some people have thousands of them and others have 0.  My impression is that there is a REASON you can buy sim tickets, if every player had thousands their would be no need, as such there's enough people that selling them is worth it.

I've been playing since the game started -- I had a glut of sim at one point - but I slowly found my way down to 0.  It's a pain.  After hundreds of posts about the issue (certainly dozens) , nothing is going to be done.

Message 5 of 6 (518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

If you want more sim tickets its very easy and the math is already done. Refresh light side dark side energy and do hard nodes. This is a super simple equation. The problem is you don't do enough hard nodes. Do more of them and you will not have a problem.

Message 6 of 6 (487 Views)