Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Sidearm Customization / Leveling / Challenges

by Intron

Original Post

Sidearm Customization / Leveling / Challenges

★★★★ Novice

There is one aspect of BF1 i didn't think i would actually miss at all.... bu that is sidearms and the ability to customize their appearance but also their star's on the gun so i know how many i killed with it.

What i would love to see is some of the more interesting skins that we had in BF1, I don't anticipate 100% modular customization like we have for our main weapons but some of the nicer skins would be appreciated.  I would also love to see some more interesting side arm choices as well as there is a large selection to pick from and yes most were in WW1 but that should help!.

The leveling aspect is something i miss that i don't have a gun rank like i do for others and i know its mute for getting specialization unlocks but it is still fun to get a gun to rank 10 and then move on the Mastering the gun for a Gold skin. that would be nice for sidearms 

How do others feel on this do they want to get some sidearms customizations?

Message 1 of 2 (118 Views)

Re: Sidearm Customization / Leveling / Challenges

★ Pro

I was actually very disappointed to see us not getting any extras for our secondary weapons - we basically have these on our soldier longer than main weapons (unless you really don't like trying new guns) so it would make sense to get some sort of progression.

I mean, we did get a Red Devil Ruby but that just kind of continued the weird Hellfighter/Doughboy/Regular M1911 issue from BF1 which I didn't understand nor enjoy.

A simple kill-related set of assignments for basic or gold skins would be enough for me; maybe down the road, we'll see some really cool and custom secondaries from major players of the war (most likely purchased with Battlefield Currency for maybe 150 a pop which seems reasonable). I have no doubts we'll get more regular secondaries added to the collection later.

Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help