Re: Side bar not viewed

by Nyerguds

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Side bar not viewed

★★★ Newbie

Hey all, just downloaded CCRemastered. All downloads went as required...I think. When i play the game, the side bar is not there. I can see the three small lines in upper right corner. If i move courser over the area, i can see the title to each option but with no pic. I toggled thru using "control S", no help. any ideas? Thanks Jh.  [edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 2 (985 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@tx78250 

The game requires a video card that's DirectX 11 compatible. If you don't see the sidebar, it's either preferring your in-built card over your high performance graphics card... or you simply don't have a graphics card that can handle it.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (934 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@tx78250 

The game requires a video card that's DirectX 11 compatible. If you don't see the sidebar, it's either preferring your in-built card over your high performance graphics card... or you simply don't have a graphics card that can handle it.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 2 (935 Views)