Re: Should Regera be BANNED from Online Speedlists?

by viktorpro_271

Original Post

Should Regera be BANNED from Online Speedlists?

★★★★ Novice

Just shared this with EA themselves, just want to put it here as well:

Do you think Koenigsegg Regera Should be banned from Online Speedlists (or at least Ranked Speedlists)?

Message 1 of 6 (602 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Reasons:
- too big top speed advantage - practically unbeatable on highway tracks
- requires hardly any skill (level 14 w/out Regera can easily lose to Unranked with Regera under right circumstances)
- abused by players to an enormous extent)
Message 2 of 6 (597 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I agree Regera is invincible and that is why all the students take this car and it is because of this died online. Going to the speedlist have to go from there because there are some Regera.
It's not even in the Regera and in the game itself, it is not balanced even in the drift because the car under 1000 horsepower under the hood can not drift in the repeats because the car is choking and it's complete nonsense. Mazda MX-5 1996 NISSAN 180SX Type X NISSAN 350Z NISSAN Silvia Spec-R Aero Subaru BRZ Premium these cars in real life, the monsters drift but not in NFS Payback in this series they are the weakest cars for drift they are gaining very little points and I think it's complete nonsense it should not be and why the developers made these cars are not suitable for use in the drift

Message 3 of 6 (578 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The Drift has weirded me out too. I'm OK with RX-7, that makes sense as in IRL it is used in drift competitions as well, but how the hell is Lambo Huracan so freaking good. Like Too many people in online have this loadout: Regera (Race), Huracan (Drift), Mustang Derelict (Offroad). No thought in designing the loadout whatsoever...

Message 4 of 6 (567 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Except these three cars loadout: Regera (Race), Huracan (Drift), Mustang Derelict (Offroad) in speedlist it is difficult to meet, we are going with friends to modicum as the diversity its speedlist and fundamentally not being these three car

Message 5 of 6 (561 Views)

★★ Expert

@0utFox 

Absolutely the car should be banned.

So tired of that car hogging the road! 

It's like one car wins it all and that is garbage!!

A racing game should have cars that can compete against within range of each other!

Also, tired of the rubberbanding A.I. in the Game! 

Typical E.A. products!  LOL

Message 6 of 6 (482 Views)