Re: Should I get the Cats and Dogs EP or the Seasons EP?

by ellamauii234

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Should I get the Cats and Dogs EP or the Seasons EP?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Should I get the Cats and Dog EP or the Seasons EP? (for Sims 4)

Message 1 of 7 (10,347 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

@ellamauii234, no one can tell you which to get because only you know how you like to play the game. Wink  These are my 2 favorite EPs, but not everyone's.  Personally, if I could only have one of them, I would have to get Cats & Dogs (as you can see in my screenname I love Pugs! DogHeart ), but I love animals and consider them part of the family. Party hat  But Seasons is also awesome because it incorporates so nicely into your Sims' lives!  Cool

To decide which is best for you, there are a few things you can do to help make your decision:

1) You can see each hairstyle, clothing, and Build Mode object by each pack offers by going into you game and on the Main Menu you can click on the packs' icons (as if to buy them) and from there you can check out which items each pack offers (Build Mode items are on a different tab than CAS items).

2) You can watch the Developer's Livestreams on each pack (there may be more than one session for each pack) where the Developers explain the different features and gameplay each pack offers!  (This is one of my favorite ways to learn about a pack).  They are found on the Twitch TV site.

3) if you want a shorter look into gameplay, you can watch videos or clips on YouTube of people playing the game

4) you can go to the official Sims 4 site (instead of this help site) and see what other's people are saying about each pack

5) you can read reviews of gaming sites or other media 

I think the most helpful way to decide is number 2 and number 3.  But hopefully you can get both of them eventually! Angel You can save up your money, ask for one of the packs as a gift (Christmas and Hanukkah are just around the corner!) , or you can wait for a sale! Party hat

But what ever you do, feel free to update us on what your decide! Wink

Happy Simming! Heart

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (10,316 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Depends on if you like Pets more than changing weather. I would say both. Perhaps buy one now and make the other a Christmas present.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 7 (10,319 Views)

Champion

@ellamauii234, no one can tell you which to get because only you know how you like to play the game. Wink  These are my 2 favorite EPs, but not everyone's.  Personally, if I could only have one of them, I would have to get Cats & Dogs (as you can see in my screenname I love Pugs! DogHeart ), but I love animals and consider them part of the family. Party hat  But Seasons is also awesome because it incorporates so nicely into your Sims' lives!  Cool

To decide which is best for you, there are a few things you can do to help make your decision:

1) You can see each hairstyle, clothing, and Build Mode object by each pack offers by going into you game and on the Main Menu you can click on the packs' icons (as if to buy them) and from there you can check out which items each pack offers (Build Mode items are on a different tab than CAS items).

2) You can watch the Developer's Livestreams on each pack (there may be more than one session for each pack) where the Developers explain the different features and gameplay each pack offers!  (This is one of my favorite ways to learn about a pack).  They are found on the Twitch TV site.

3) if you want a shorter look into gameplay, you can watch videos or clips on YouTube of people playing the game

4) you can go to the official Sims 4 site (instead of this help site) and see what other's people are saying about each pack

5) you can read reviews of gaming sites or other media 

I think the most helpful way to decide is number 2 and number 3.  But hopefully you can get both of them eventually! Angel You can save up your money, ask for one of the packs as a gift (Christmas and Hanukkah are just around the corner!) , or you can wait for a sale! Party hat

But what ever you do, feel free to update us on what your decide! Wink

Happy Simming! Heart

Message 3 of 7 (10,317 Views)

Champion

Oops! Oops As I was typing my reply, it seems that @jpkarlsen was also replying! EmbarrassedLarge smile

Message 4 of 7 (10,314 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks for the suggestion! I think I'll do this! Standard smile

Message 5 of 7 (10,296 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks so much for the response. I will probably get cats and dogs now and wait to buy seasons for the holidays! Again Thanks for the helpful info! Standard smile

Message 6 of 7 (10,295 Views)

Champion

@ellamauii234, no problem.  Glad to help! Standard smile  Happy Simming! Party hat

Message 7 of 7 (10,263 Views)