Shortly and Honestly about from nfspb chase/baitchase system

by Rexinfernum

Original Post

Shortly and Honestly about from nfspb chase/baitchase system

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
*-stamp

See details in video!

Currently nfspb chase system ridiculous too! Every single developers and game testers must be fired whos age is under 10 years!

Possible to improve/change nfsbp chase system to a better, smoother and to a real NFS chase system! I know because I did it!

(Just keep your eyes on the car and the nitrous meter! All of them is a custom edit and I made for this video only!)

Do not try to tell me dear EA Games/Ghost games it's a hard work to change or improve the currently system - BECAUSE I DID IT! All together was about 15 minutes work with a poor game editor!!! (I wish only the FrostED)

*-meter
Message 1 of 2 (381 Views)

Re: Shortly and Honestly about from nfspb chase/baitchase system

★★★ Pro
Dude the chase system has been * for many years allready, it was Black Box that started that. I mean just take Hot Pursuit 2, you could alony been chased by too police cars. And they was much easier too escape, vs EAs own pursuit system back in 90s. It was much better and they actually worked as a team too stop you, plus they could call for Roadblock spikes and even helicopter. Ecpecially High Stakes from 99 did well there, i remember that the police jumper had search lights. Todays NFS games are so lame and *,mostly because its so focused on story, we should go back too the 90s gameplay where it was you Lambo and a track. Plus lots of fun gamemodes, that you could play alone or with a friend either in Online or offline split screen. And off course more realistic cop chases.
Message 2 of 2 (314 Views)