Ship battle 2.0 SWGoH

by Norbika9608

Original Post

Ship battle 2.0 SWGoH

★★ Newbie
This update is a holy sh.t. Before update my rank usually top 20 but now, i can't win a battle. This not good.
Message 1 of 9 (982 Views)

Re: Ship battle 2.0 SWGoH

★★★ Newbie
Can't win challenges either. It is impossible to finish the daily challenges now.
Message 2 of 9 (960 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yes to take top 20 now we have to refresh too many times

it's not worth it for the crystals you receive

Message 3 of 9 (934 Views)

★★ Guide
What lvl are you? On my main I just sim them because ships. On my alt, just hit 61 and can only do the currency challenge. So 2 out of 3 days I can't complete them because I get destroyed out of the gate on tier 1. So I can't update my ships because I can't beat the challenges that give me the materials to upgrade my ships. Bravo for the catch 22 EA.
Message 4 of 9 (907 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey everyone!

Thank you for your feedback regarding Ship Challenges. I must admit that I used to struggle with them too (I could only complete the currency challenge) till I grinded my ships and crew members Embarrassed

I would be grateful if you could post your feedback on our official SWGOH feedback forum, so the developers could take a look at it as well.

Cheers!

/Ataashi

Message 5 of 9 (866 Views)

★★ Guide
Funny, they tell us to take our complaints here.
Message 6 of 9 (860 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Ataashi do you have minimum requirements? I have my ships at lvl 60 and they still get destroyed.
Message 7 of 9 (859 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@taxingpear94

It's quite difficult to establish minimum requirements. I know it's problematic since different challenges require different Capital Ships, but I focused mostly on Home One (because my Ackbar is already at 7 stars). I also leveled up Biggs and Wedge and their ships, because of their synergy. Now I'm working on unlocking Black One, because my Poe is maxed out at my current level, so it might be quite useful.

Can I tackle all of the challenges now? No, I can't. But I'm slooooowly getting there, that's why I'm grateful for your feedback about this.

Again, I'm sorry that I don't have any specific requirements to share.

And do you have an examples of posts, where someone was asked to post feedback here? Wondering

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 8 of 9 (850 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Ataashi On my main account I can sim all ship challenges, and have been able to since before ships 2.0 launched. What I am referring to is the tier 1 challenges. I cannot beat the tier 1 challenges on my ALT account. On that one I am lvl 63 and have my ships between 60 and 62. My capital ships are level 47. I enter battle and get destroyed before I can really strike.
Message 9 of 9 (843 Views)