Re: Share your town building decor!

by Finealta

Original Post

★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette wrote:
Ohhh! "Playful!" I get it! *wink*wink* In a generation or two, all of SimLand will be redheaded. Wait-a-minute...is that your master plan?!

@VintageStarlette  If they are all that cute, I don't think too many of us will mind :eahigh_file:

Message 11 of 101 (1,556 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@rmw8855 😍 Get your dollar bills ready! Hahaha!!!
Message 12 of 101 (1,550 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

**hive fives @VintageStarlette**. Our shared brain rocks, girl!  Love the change room privacy screens and I agree with @rmw8855, those pics facing out really add to the design.

@BlueWizardRob  Townies sitting and eating on the chairs outside the fashions studio... classic.  Genius idea to create more space for a better layout too!

I had a few notable Sims walk in during my screenshots! 

Message 13 of 101 (1,529 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Two more...

Message 14 of 101 (1,528 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Finealta Uncanny, Watson! If ever I'm in doubt what I think, I'm gonna ask YOU! You know what's pretty awesome? Your exam rooms at the hospital. I wrestled over that placement for hours, and you can see where mine ended up. I modeled my exam room after the IRL clinic I go to, and OBVIOUSLY, they don't have a thing on your Feng Shui. I was like, "THAT'S the way to do it!" *big ol' thumbs-up!*
Message 15 of 101 (1,517 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I just redid the colours of the furniture... wish I could change the wallpaper as well...!!

I love the desk, such a grand one, with comfy chair...

Message 16 of 101 (1,473 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I really like that green, @themummyof4. And I really wish we could change the wall colors of the town buildings as well as move the doors and windows. The courthouse has a fantastic bookcase I saw in  @Finealta courthouse, but it cost a gazillion SimCash to get!

Message 17 of 101 (1,463 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette wrote:
@FinealtaUncanny, Watson! If ever I'm in doubt what I think, I'm gonna ask YOU! You know what's pretty awesome? Your exam rooms at the hospital. I wrestled over that placement for hours, and you can see where mine ended up. I modeled my exam room after the IRL clinic I go to, and OBVIOUSLY, they don't have a thing on your Feng Shui. I was like, "THAT'S the way to do it!" *big ol' thumbs-up!*

Haha thanks lovely!

Message 18 of 101 (1,441 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I so desperately want to use my storage items in the world, until that sunshine day....

60C71865-E74D-4DA9-A54A-2D9E1CD10A52.jpeg

B4788DF4-1258-4361-A997-120E6E0371FC.jpeg

121CC05C-59D1-431C-B543-6E4BE47E6EC7.jpeg

BE7D1B11-D280-45B2-BFE0-4A164FA8B07D.jpeg

E2AF7794-5864-43A8-9BA1-1C7FF5337BA4.jpeg

The night club decor constantly 🤯 since you can buy tables but not chairs ... 😒

Message 19 of 101 (1,422 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Wow, @Here4Snacks! Your restaurant and cafe!!! They look like completely different buildings! You no doubt approached this with a painter's eye and made a drastic impact with what was available. Fabulous!

Message 20 of 101 (1,406 Views)