Re: Share your Kids and Toddlers Makeovers

by SalixCat

Original Post

Share your Kids and Toddlers Makeovers

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Sul Sul Simmers,

The Fashionista Update has arrived! 

We’ve made updates to Create A Sim to enhance shopping and styling experiences. You can
change the looks of Sims around town including kids and toddlers in your household! So we don't know about you but to us that meant Makeover time! :eahigh_file:

Here's mine:

toddler.jpg

We'd love to see your Makeovers. Pop your Before and After images of your Toddler or Kid's makeover below (henceforth referred to as B's & E's). Don't forget to have fun with it and share the love Standard smile

Let's see those B's & E's already! Party hat

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 1 of 3 (486 Views)

EA app Team

I didn't take a 'before' but... here my first makeover!! Large smile

toddler.png

Message 2 of 3 (453 Views)

Hero

This is Ayla. New outfit and new shoes  💕

SmartSelect_20190227-103949_The Sims.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator