Re: Seriously... how many times will we get the same daily challenges?

by ggibb65

Original Post

Hero

@ggibb65 wrote:

@DarthFDG- Sorry, I must really be dumb. I don't understand what you meant by "bump"

That means its getting "bumped" up in the queue, in hopes that someone sees it and provides an answer.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 11 of 20 (602 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Kanrei13

Well, I can't find a single Hero SF match with more than 2 players, so...

@ggibb65

"Bump" just signals that he's trying to make your question seen by more people and probably he's interested in the answer to it aswell.

To which all I can say is yes, it is indeed Extraction, but beyond that, it's a total blur as to what counts as "around the payload". You have to be there? The enemy? Both? Eh.

Message 12 of 20 (593 Views)

Champion

@DarthFDG@felker_s - Thanks for enlightening me but I still think I am dumb for not knowing.

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

Hero

@ggibb65 wrote:

@DarthFDG@felker_s - Thanks for enlightening me but I still think I am dumb for not knowing.

You are not dumb at all.  I had to ask the question at one point too.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 14 of 20 (568 Views)

Champion

@EA_Ataashi- Just a little more on daily challenges. My question is on the following screenshot >

Dchallenge1_LI.jpg

Notice "ANY"

What constitutes a grenade?

From what I have seen, only 2 grenades count, A thermal detonator & flash grenade. I have played and achieved this challenge many times but have always wondered why the Wookie Warrior's thermal imploder and the heavy trooper's Barrage weapon are not included. Particularly the Barrage weapon whose description clearly states grenade. See next clip >

Dchallenge2.jpg

I guess what I am really pointing out is the confusing descriptions provided in these challenges. This follows on to my previous post on the "10 kills around payload" challenge.

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

★★ Pro

@ggibb65 it's probably something ridiculous to do with the fact they've got the individual challenge for barrage, can't remember what it's called but I think you need to defeat 3 enemies with barrage. They said that the descriptions of what to do with challenges would be made clearer but clearly it hasn't. Tbh challenges on the game are a bit of a joke as well as boring due to the repetitiveness I'm not sure who bothers with them any more. Especially you get challenges like defeat 5 enemies with any grenade you would think any grenade would register for this challenge, like with the example of barrage, does it f*ck. 

Message 16 of 20 (498 Views)

Champion
@Tinogiggedy - Yeah, I know what you mean. the repetition is woeful and the they might as well give you the 500 points for the Arcade ones. Most players would have completed Arcade battle scenarios by now thus tier 1 is all you have to do to complete the challenge. With some of the others such as playing multiple games of Blast, Strike etc., the challenge is to get a game in these modes. I haven't been able to for weeks.

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone,

Small update on how the daily challenges work in SWBF2.

The daily challenges are all randomly generated for everyone each day, these means that there can look like there is a pattern of what kind of challenges you are getting each day, while the system is only random.

With daily challenges being random that means that you don't necessary will have the same challenge as your friend or anyone else.

I hope this help to clear up the confusion around the daily challenges for SWBf2. Standard smile

If you have any questions let me know and I will try to answer as much as possible.

/Atic

Message 18 of 20 (459 Views)

I remember reading something, @ggibb65, about this challenge.

In order to make it count, you have to use the things you can throw with exactly the name 'Grenade' in it and the thermal detonator. So according to that, this challenge registers

- Shock grenade

- Flash grenade

- Impact grenade

- Thermal detonator

But the grenade of the wookie doesn't count, since it is called thermal imploder. Also, the sonic imploder doesn't count. Barrage doesn't have grenade in the name so it also doesn't count.

I find it a bit weird and IMO the challenge should be counted if you get a kill with any explosion weapon. So the complete list with grenades AND the ones I wrote above.

Message 19 of 20 (434 Views)

Champion
Thanks - that clears it up for me even though I don't recall ever getting a kill with Shock Grenade