Re: Selling unwanted/duplicate items

by Eirraca

Original Post

★★★★ Expert

@Neko_Envy Yes! I totally agree with this 1000%! EA please hear us!

Message 151 of 184 (1,367 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I don't really want to sell items (I'm afraid that as soon as I sold it, it would become necessary for an event or bonus or something) but I really want a way to organize them so that I can find what I want.

Message 152 of 184 (1,359 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob I get what you mean. Of course I'm not selling those special event reward items like those from Halloween/Christmas events. Those that I want to sell are the low star furniture/appliance/decor items that I don't wanna use anymore!

#NotAPackRat

#HateHoarding

Message 153 of 184 (1,347 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same...if I can’t sell anything, then I would like to be able to organize the storage somehow.

Message 154 of 184 (1,332 Views)

Re: The sims mobile

★★★ Newbie

Why is not possible to sell objects in the game? It doesn't make any sense for me. Think about it, if I buy an object by mistake or I dont need this object anymore is really annoying to save it on my inventory, even because I have an account 26, not much but I already have a big list of items on that space, in other versions of the game is possible to buy and sell objects, and if the reason I can't sell old stuff I don't need anymore is only because the simoleons, give half of the price of the item (like when you are selling an used item), even because is not that hard to make more simoleons in the game and the big star here is the simcash.

This game developers need to learn how to make money better, I just saw low price packages twice in the game, not complaining about the prices at all, but if you offer more low price packages more people will be interested in buying that and you will be able to not worry about letting us sell useless stuff, don't you think? 

Well, this is only the way I see it.

Message 155 of 184 (1,177 Views)

Re: The sims mobile - Sell objects

★★★ Newbie

What's the point of adding friends over their ID or any other social network if you can't visit their home with your sim and interact with their sims? It seems really pointless to just check their house out and if you would like to interact you would have to set up a party (which has cooldown) and even then you can't search for your friend's party (correct me if Im wrong) rather search and hope to find it. 

I really enjoy the game but I really want to see this feature added so we can play with friends!

Thank you.

Message 156 of 184 (1,135 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Mai, please add me to the long list of players who would like to be able to sell household items in the Sims Mobile.

Since we're able to upgrade things like stoves to help improve our cooking hobby, and desks to improve our writing hobby, once we purchase the higher-level 3-star item we have little use for the lower-level one- or two-star items. With only one house and limited land to clear, there isn't necessarily room for two kitchens, etc. It would be nice to be able to sell those lower-level items back.

Do you have any updates as to whether this is on the roadmap for the game? Thanks!

Message 157 of 184 (2,083 Views)

★ Novice

I absolutely adore the game, it's addiciting honestly, I've reached level 25 in just a few short days. However, my problem is that you cannot sell or remove items from your inventory It's very frustrating to have an inventory full of items I don't need anymore. I purchased items to complete quests and now I don't have room for them. Not being able to sell or even remove items from your storage is probably the worst part of this game. I sincerely look forward to the day that this is rectified. 

Message 158 of 184 (1,943 Views)

Sell objects move walls

★★★ Newbie

So It's July 2019 and you still can't sell your objects back? Lame. Real Lame EA. Also, how do you move a wall when you are building so you can either extend or shorten a room? Are you just stuck with what you have?  I'm beginning to think this game is a real money pit. It's ridiculous to keep waiting on simoleons. Trying to clear land is an insane amount of money. To do one room cost 3 Sims 6 working days without furniture  That's just the room, flooring and walls. Seriously? Come on......

Message 159 of 184 (1,000 Views)

Re: Sell objects move walls

You can move walls, I'm not sure what you exactly mean with move a wall? 
Selling objects is something that has been requested often, my hope is that the new team, The Firemonkeys, who are developing the game for EA instead of Maxis Studios will add it in some way or form. Fingers crossed

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 160 of 184 (982 Views)