Re: Selling items in personal inventory

by sweetpoison03

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Selling items in personal inventory

★★★ Newbie

Please add a way to sell items in the personal inventory.  I have thousands of some items I'll never use up.

Message 1 of 4 (16,687 Views)

Accepted Solution

This was in the game at the very beginning, but then players started selling gear that they needed later.

The ability was taken away so players can't accidentally sell something that they might need. I doubt the ability will be re-added to the game.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (16,630 Views)

All Replies

This was in the game at the very beginning, but then players started selling gear that they needed later.

The ability was taken away so players can't accidentally sell something that they might need. I doubt the ability will be re-added to the game.

★★★ Newbie
@ianmonsees328 Yeah it's crazy all this extra stuff I cannot get rid of for cash. So because someone was stupid and deleted stuff they needed later it messed up the rest? Huh. Sucks
Message 3 of 4 (10,457 Views)

@sweetpoison03 Please don't necropost old threads.

On this topic, the upcoming relic system will actually allow us to use these massive stores if old gear, so look for that very soon.